Is their a way to port to someone’s shop without the coords

found a shop on the buy sell menu it’s far away how do I find the coords to port to it?
Or is there another way?

You have to travel there by foot or find portal shortcut.

I think direct porting isn’t available that players don’t start abusing shop system as markers :slight_smile:

Nope not at present suggest you try the local ps or tnt hub and set the shop as your location and then walk through until you find something close enough.

Also worth searching here for the shop name chances are you’ll find directions

1 Like

Can’t help you. But you did get me curious…

Has anybody attempted to put in random Coords to just try and get lucky and portal to an unknown shop? N/S/E/W represent a direction on a coord plane and by increasing/decreasing or changing pos/neg values, I figure you could get fairly close to your destination.

Is it acceptable under COC to have a shop with no doors, if on an outside wall you posted coords, and offered a place to portal from? Maybe if all shop stands were undiscoverable inside?

1 Like

You can set shop to as destination on price window. No need to set it manually.
If you mean about warping it is only possible to saved locations.

I have heard from a couple of people there is supposedly a saved location mod that lets pc players teleport anywhere…

But this comes with with the same grain of people having mods that were able to tell them the exact time a beacon expires

2 Likes

@almund when you set shop as destination I never checked the places tab to see if the cords are displayed. Have you?
If so then that makes things easy and I’ve been dying from fall damage for no reason lol

Before I was using the user created mod for shop location and prices so I could port there but that’s not as efficient as something in game or as accurate. I haven’t thought about putting coords close to it and warp there that’s a good idea. I’ve just been going through ports trying to get close then speed brew and run

How you can warp near to set coordinates?
… I know from sanctum :smiley:

I thought ive seen an option to create a custom destination? (I dont use mods) then you could create a token or location and try to guess where the shop is based on it being n/s/e/w of your current coords.

Im def going to look into it tonight.

You can save only places where you standing right now.

Setting destination points to location but don’t give possibility to warp there. I don’t know is there some hacky way to add it to places but warping to certain coordinates can be done to sanctum.

So I guess calculating shop location can be done with trigonometry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I usually click on the shop to add the waypoint…then start going through all the portals in the hub until im decently close…last resort is run.

1 Like

Yea sanctum I swear there was a way to set destination back in the day must of been a different game.

1 Like

Hmm… if you put the coords in your shop name could people warp there?

Nope. Can only warp to saved locations

But you can type coords in as a custom destination, then save as a location, right? I actually have never done it before so not sure.

Like i said though, grain of salt since people on chat will assume anything is possible with mods, the accusations get bigger when they come from ps4 players around pc players…

1 Like

Yes you can. But there’s no way to portal to those.

1 Like

Hmm, if the owner gives you a location token, you could warp directly. Or, you could hypothetically go to sanctum and spot it by its name and warp there with a totem warp augment.

A free idea you are welcome to use, is a warp token library that sells or gives away location tokens to popular shops on a planet that the player can then use to easily warp or walk to their destination.

omg im dumb, thanks Havok i just remembered how to do this

Set the waypoint with the shop scanner and then use sanctum to portal down to the waypoint when it comes around.

You don’t even need to look for the shop name/city/whatever because the waypoint is distinct on the map.

@Mittins same with a custom waypoint, set it then go to sanctum and then warp back down to the planet, with a warp totem targeted at the waypoint.

4 Likes