Is there a new resource for finding out the block colors on the new sovereign planets?

Is there a resource for finding out the block colors on the new sovereign worlds?

Here is one, very useful site :slight_smile: , can search by color and get all the planets that have it by planet/block type - https://boundlessinfo.com/colours/colour-finder

7 Likes

Lol i think i missed something went for a red color ash (yes i know i can make it) to the first two in the list and both where the wrong color.

All of the tools that provide color data for Sovereign worlds get them from Boundlexx, which gets them from people running ProxyUI. There is no API to get the colors for a world from the game. So all of the worlds need to be somewhat manually “scanned” (ProxyUI can automate scanning the planet, but someone with ProxyUI still has to go there in person). If a world’s colors change after they were scanned, the data will be out of date.

There is no way to avoid that without more people running ProxyUI to keep the data up to date or us getting a real API to get WBCs.

3 Likes

How do you run proxy UI? @Angellus

1 Like

Ah ok so its like the shop thing before we got Butt and ingame scaner. Gotcha :wink: my bad sadly I cannot run the thingy :grin: Ps4.

There was me thinking it was automated :wink: sorry about that.

1 Like