Is there a way to see which biomes I chose in my generation process?

I would really like to know in case anyone asks what a certain biome is.

1 Like

The devs do have a log type file/receipt that shows which biomes were selected. I think several players have asked for receipts that show this info.

I wish there was a way to view what biome you were standing in, maybe in the debug info, if possible. Or is that information only used during the generation process/not used in the live version of the game?

1 Like

There’s a biome in my current sovereign world that i really like, but i don’t remember what the name of it is.

Do you have a screenshot? I’m pretty good at identifying things

I’d like to see this info too. I don’t see it in the debug menu anywhere (it could be a numerical value that I’m just over-looking though)

1 Like

a vistor to my world asked me what biome there were standing in and i couldn’t remember. That’s why i made this topic.

And I also want to know which biomes I pick frequently (for future reference)

A receipt or detailed invoice type of thing would be really nice and very handy for future reference.

For example, there’s some biomes that I really like on my new world but some, not so much. So, if in future I decided to either re-roll or get a second world, I’d like to be able to easily know which biomes I chose before, so that I know exactly which biomes to add again or avoid.

So, I’d like to give a +1 to the request/idea/suggestion. :wink: :+1: