Is there gleambow meteors?

A special Christmas Exo spawned by a rainbow? :woozy_face: :exploding_head:

Edit: Hope a gleamball with all colors on it :rainbow: :hammer: :heart:

5 Likes

For some reason my t3 sov hunt for ooort is throwing gleambow meteors at us

I didnt announce it b/c i’m ridiculously awkward trying to see lots of moving parts at once & like i get the gist of doing a hunt but ppl have to be pretty SQUIRREL! tolerant and not in a hurry for me to lead a hunt for them, and i poop out after an hour. I’m still there, curious as heck about this phenomenon tho.

I might take a risk of this being a this-planet-only glitch and try it on my t3 too, anyone wanting to try and hunt with me is totally welcome, I’ll update if I go there (and remember this).

2 Likes

Can confirm, just tried triggering a meteor on Biitula to check. got a gleambow meteor.

3 Likes

Further proof is we can craft the gleambow totems

3 Likes

Just did one on circarpous.

Edit. Lush planets spawn them. Boori and circarpous. Maybe sovereigns as well.

2 Likes

They sure do :smile:

3 Likes

Kinda shame they didnt announce it sooner but oh Well At least i know what i grind lways In boundless For now.

2 Likes

I like this surprise!!

2 Likes

I’ll go check my lush T4. :smiley:

If it is a yes, well… you know what this renter roller will be doing. :wink: I’ll set up a 3 with easy biomes if so. Haha, guess will be needing even more Oort… and going to be a long night… :grin:

1 Like

It is true

It drops on sovs. First thing I did was to go find a portal to a T3 sov that nobody prob would use, been farming gleambow meteors since.

Tho I’m thinking I don’t have the patience to farm red gleams from this. Especially with the event seemingly only lasting 3 days. Might just join up on hunts and farm gleam sacs.

1 Like

welp great, guess its time to take a break from boundless until this event is over.

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley:

Order about to go in… :wink:

Edit: Got my planet, and already two gleambows! :grin: :rainbow: It is a 20 person one, I’ll see if I can link it to TNT, will set up platforms/portals to the dozen or so best spots. Starting to snow here so I’ll be up for awhile, alternating between working on this and watching the snow… :rainbow: :snowflake:

4 Likes

Sneaky @james :wink:

Screenshot 2020-12-25 081122

11 Likes

He does exist. @james :santa:

4 Likes

Fixed the sign for the new planet’s portal

3 Likes

Thanks!! :grin: This one is going up quick… even with pauses to chase the Gleambows! :wink:

Doing well on the ones I’ve gone for, every one I tried for made it with plenty of time to spare. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some might say that he’s Father Oortmas but who am I to speculate?

7 Likes

:joy: well I’ve been a good-ish citizen. Lets see if father oortmas got my letter. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I definitely enjoyed that goosebumps omg the universe is mutating feeling

1 Like