Is there gren/greenish wood in the game?

Is there green or greenish wood in the game that isn’t a part of gleambow? I used 4 gleambow green trunks and have a building design but would prefer to use well…wood over any kind of stone since the area already is stone saturated.

There are several sources for naturally occuring, varying shades of green wood in game. A few examples that come to mind would be Dark Green from Sorissi, Vivid Mint from Till or Vivid Moss/Silk Mint from Grovidias Te.

Remember, you can use a forged block changer chisel to swap the natural wood type if one suits your build more than the other.

1 Like

omg yes! you just made my day! until your response i had the sinking feeling (lol) that there weren’t any xD

1 Like

Nah, it’s all well seasoned.

1 Like

There’s even a lot of blueish greens to be found too, but those are closest to actual “Green” green, iirc lol.

1 Like
1 Like

facepalm just realized i could get dirt blocks and use grass… :octopus: wtihout an :ocean:

1 Like

Come to Quebec, we have all the colors😊

2 Likes

:crazy_face::joy:

10 lettres

1 Like

You can find us in the Ultima hub of Finata (shopping Alley), Biitula portal seeker and in the US East Hub of Gyosha Ophin. The name of our portal is Quebec.

Toé écoeure Noé po :joy::joy:

1 Like

went there…ended up buying a few hundred brick before looking at the trunks :stuck_out_tongue: will return when i have more coin and get the trunks for new trees.

2 Likes

Moé pas? … c’est ça? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::kissing_heart:

Please, please in English. I don’t speak any other language.

1 Like

i think they were talking to each other.

2 Likes

yes because at the beginning she wrote the coordinates translated from english to french and it was strange … i see now what you can read from us sometimes because i use it often to write here loll … but i try to edit as best as I can after the translation