Is there no 1 year anniversary event planned?

10 characters
WTH? 20?

2 Likes

Edit: worked ok.

Also ANNIVERSARY TROUSOORTS

4 Likes

Can’t it be a surprise? Or do people not like surprises?

10 Likes

I just want to make sure my dearest @james doesn’t forget our anniversary. I would be so hurt.

10 Likes

A dance emote please! So at least we can celebrate :grin:

15 Likes

Yes, surprises are good!

But…its also good to know a surprise is coming!

5 Likes

Lol did the game and I get married. Did I miss something…Lol. Sorry just joking around

6 Likes

…I mean I thought we had something special sniff

5 Likes

Well, I’m taking the game out for dinner on Wednesday. I don’t know what you’re all doing.

14 Likes

I have tons of roses and heart balloons saved from the valentines event :wink:

Then we’re gonna smoke some wax and drink some super strength brews and then… you know (assuming she consents of course)

8 Likes

Am planning to take it to Houchus, the killer cuttletrunks are in bloom, we can watch them kill a bunch of unsuspecting miners and chill out in the constant snow. Got some pies and brews prepared for a picnic ofc.

5 Likes

Maybe I’ll give it some jewelry… I have an idea for a build using decorative gems. But I don’t think I’d have enough ready by then… but I can stick a few out anyways. :crazy_face:

Obviously spend quality time with it, maybe even cook up some food - and not cheat on it with any other games that day. :wink: Those other games are just flings anyways… Boundless is my true love, hehe.

5 Likes

I hope you can count

Let’s build a monument I belief there’s a nice spot for it in sunken town :wink:

5 Likes

We could do a boundless community build. Like a massive mansion, 1 plot each, each room linked until we have a mega mansion. Could do it on a T1 planet so everyone can participate?
All it would take is a beacon, basic fuel and few blocks and everyone decorate their room as they see fit. Could turn out into something special… or “special” :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Or a mega bungalow seen as we cant stack beacons atop one an other.
A spectacular bungalow none the less :laughing:

I’d be up for this idea haha!

6 Likes

And we shall name it… Bungaloort

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: love it

Someone make a foyer plot and post location, this needs to happen!

2 Likes

I can start it when back home so in about 4.5 hours. Unless someone else wants to start it and I sure as hell will plot and build

3 Likes

Been keeping an eye on the forum for daaaays expecting an announcement of some sort (since usually we get notified a few weeks before the event). There better be a surprise or amma down some rage brew and go storm the sanctum with some AOE totem haha xD

Edit: So the devs know i am serious xD.

5 Likes