Is there something keeping me from building a bridge across an entire world?

Oh no… please not the Critonia like bridge on Berlyn again…

4 Likes

Go do it on a lvl 5 or 6 planet. We don’t need issues of you preventing people from expanding in a direction cause you move around them to continue your bridge.

1 Like

Explain. I’m not familiar with this.

Not to be patronizing but I’m not sure how much you didn’t understand. Berlyn was a west coast server from Berlyn and someone there was already attempting this but if I’m thinking about the same one the person only got about half way.

It’s 100% doable but kinda pointless. Till was the one that need the road and thank you Merlin for providing one.

I knew nothing of this bridge. I wanted more information. There was a LOT I could easily not understand from his very short request. I am familiar with Berlyn, but I did not know somebody started to build one of these bridges on it. So thank you for the broader explanation.

Didn’t @AzureHelios build that giant ring around Epsilo during beta?

Post Your Screenshots!

1 Like

AH! So it was possible even before? Strange. @vdragon never was able to figure out why my plots were disappearing as far as I know.

Don’t think @AzureHelios is around to fill you in, but @Spoygg made a huge mining tunnel, and I remember him coming into plot difficulties - he should know a thing or two.

3 Likes

Hey, thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

a flying bridge all over the planet?
ye ruin the lansdcape, why not :>

2 Likes

I expected a lot of hostility toward my creating this. Mmm. It fuels me. :wink:

4 Likes

well you could make it a nice bridge, responding to the landscape, but this would need more plots :>

2 Likes

Do it man. Haters gonna hate.

4 Likes

I’m thinking of that huge wall like in Age of Conan. If it’s something like that it could be pretty cool.

That would be…amazing.
Personally thinking of a structure (Iain M. Banks kinda thing…) a bit above the majority of landscape but going through hills and mountains…
So very cool either way.
hmmm…

1 Like

this

2 Likes

yes i remember this extrem ugly thing (my oppinion, no offence)

1 Like

I walked the whole length of the A-Z bridge on epsilo! It was nice near the beginning where there was a tower with stairs up to it, but became just a 1 block wide clay tightrope in the distant part.

Clay?
In harmony with nature so. :wink:

Stupid mantle keeps me from digging a tunnel from one side of the world to the other. (sigh)

1 Like