Is this good or no for this hammer

Honestly it depends on what you are aiming to accomplish with the hammer.
I would have to say no though from personal experience you don’t have enough compounds and are missing a few ingredients especially if you are aiming for a 3x3 hammer

It’s hard for me to find the gems for power coils so I can get ingredients for them

The special gum is going to lower your dmg the higher rank it is. So if you plan to use that hammer on T1, maybe (not sure) T2 then you could be ok. If you want to use it on higher tiers you’re gonna need effect gum as well to offset the dmg loss. But that would require more/different mats.

My advice would be either use only the longevity to increase durability or get more gums. Lightness for speed or effect for dmg.

What do you want to use the hammer for?

So you are probably trying to make a 3x3 for t5-t6 then?

you should be able to make a 3x3 hammer, just maybe not a T6 1-hitter. You can use a strength potion to fill the gap.

You’d need level 3 damage to 1-hit T6 with a mega strength brew:

With no damage mods you can 2-hit which would at least get you started =D.

You can experiment more here:
http://www.pfiffel.com/bl/

thanks to @Pfiffel

3 Likes

Mining large amounts of rocks when on t5 planets

Yes I want to mine bigger and faster I need a partner to help me with this forging lol

Not sure of your time zone but if you are on the game at about 6pm PST (9hrs from now roughly)
I can hook you up with some hammers and some strength and speed brews to get you started

1 Like

Its 12:13 here pm

So it would be about 9pm for you then.
Offer stands or even this weekend.
I could even set up a plot for a forge and let you look into how I go about making my hammers

Oh this is a diamond hammer? Lol thought it was titanium. Yea you could go higher than T1 or T2 with diamond. But yea i would take up the offer above and start with either topaz/sapphire since theyre the easiest or diamonds if you need to make your first workbench coils.

Blinvir sounds like he should be able to lead u in the right direction tho :smile:

Its titanium hammer

I thought it was a titanium hammer. It is not worthwhile to try to get a titanium hammer with aoe for t5/6 worlds. The reason being the lower base damage already puts you at multiple strikes, generally 3, without the damage lost from aoe.

You would need to have both the endurance epic and endurance regen epics to make it work. Even with a strength brew, you would constantly be stopping for endurance replenishment. Plus the hammer would wear out and break very quickly.

I bought my first aoe, max damage diamond hammer for 29k, which was actually a deal at the time and do not regret it. Hammers are a lot cheaper now and you can probably pick up a miners kit (maybe 2 hit t6) for relatively cheap, it might seem like a lot but the investment is worth it to start out on the right foot with minimal frustration.

That or offer up a trade. I would trade a low end hammers Diamond 3x3 t6 3 hit (2 hit with mega strength brew and max skills in hammer damage) hammers for 200 bloods (any mix) or 100 copper.

@msa might still be hiring miners so you could try to go that route too.

Ok I can get 100 copper for u. I’ll get that tomorrow

That works. I will be off work tomorrow and will be able to meet around this time.

Ok I’ll PM u when I’m on

Sounds good. I tend to use the Ultima and PS networks in that order. Also, my IGN is Daedalus, just in case you see me out and about.

This thread has a couple good recipes that can help get you started, once it all makes sense you can tweak em to get what you want.