Iso. .

So uhh,
I’m in search of shops with large quantities of refined or base metamorphic rock for sale, color IS NOT an issue
I’ve been hitting them all up and slowly realizing a lot of my old shopping grounds are not being restocked, obviously abandoned, or have completely disappeared into the abyss or reclaim :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
So I need new ones
Tell me where to throw my cash
Make sure the directions are simple enough that a five year old could follow them
Who knows if it’s a really good shop and not obscenely far from me I may even need a token so I can make quick hops to your fabtastic shop

Warning be prepared to have empty shopstands and have the irresistible urge to refill them over and over :joy::joy::heart:

You’re literally my favorite people!!
I love you
You look friggin fantastic today
:heart::fox_face::heart: FoxxyBiscuit

7 Likes

I sell forge ingredients but anything could be metamorphic rock if you squint or imagine it hard enough haha. Ok jk.

Among the shops I visit for rocks are:

• “Draconis” rock shop using TNT Arie like 200ish meters away from hub

• “Sydney” using TNT Lasaina right out of the hub.

If I remember more, I will add them. There could be a couple more but can’t recall their details at the moment.

5 Likes

Ill take a look in my reclaim should have loads in there if color isn’t the issue. (Left overs from terra forming on antar early days and lamblis).
Ill post again when im at work tomorrow :wink: not sure if i make it to sort that out now (slowly edging to 24hours up :wink:)

2 Likes

Dumb question. I have some of my girls that i refine rock on for XP. I usually just toss in the minter for coin. Is it work equal to that for sale, cause i’m happy to start tossing it on a stand if so.

2 Likes

I’m at work at the moment but I can see whatever refined meta rock I have laying around :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I usually pay .5 - 1.5 per piece

1 Like

I’d be super exciteddd

Thanks darling your the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m setting up a stand. Charoite on sov wall. Exit the portal and hang a right and go down the road there to the shops. It’ll be set up on the last shop to the left (Odds ans Ends) and I filled it with what i currently had. I set it at 1c.
I’ll add any meta I refine with the girls to the stand as they get them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i have refined metamorphic up for sale at my pigment store on Alder. And some rocks for sale at the Fancy Market. I will probably be adding more rocks over there over time, as I go mining lol

2 Likes

I used to buy u out a lot lol

2 Likes

@Foxx449 I got about 2 ornate boxes almost full of random refined meta rock… If you are online you can have them all for free :slight_smile:

PS… Ignore the smexy looking Oortian… he not part of the deal :joy:

4 Likes

Damn … here I was about to throw some coin in for the Oortian.

5 Likes

Avatar sales are a severe ToS violation :thinking:

:rofl:

7 Likes

I’ll check to see what I have as well.

I pulled from my reclaim… and put it in stands. Go trough tnt Lamblis and then “ground zero”.

If you see me and im not responding im at work so ill drop everything as soon as a customer enters the store :wink:

Dang I was hoping :joy::joy::joy: I’m online now I have pop over anytime

2 Likes

I should be online in roughly 2 hrs if that is ok… Still at work :frowning:

1 Like