Issue with portal from Lil Porkchop to River Towns (video included)

It seems as if I can’t get to River Towns from Lil Porkchop, but I am able to get to Lil Porkcop from River Towns.

1 Like

That is odd… I’ve never had any issues with the portals at my hub… Did you try saying open sesame? Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Occasionally portals turn into one way only

If the devs figure out how it works they should fix it then make it an option for puzzle house / game makers to use creatively

3 Likes

My issues with portals once in a blue moon is I end up behind the portal for whatever reason lol

2 Likes

I hate it when this happens! Especially if you can’t get out :frowning:

2 Likes

But I love when I’m traveling with someone and they get stuck haha

I made 99% of my portals frame-less for this reason. That way you can just slide out the side if you get stuck.

I do think boundless should add a “help me I’m stuck” support option to directly bump warp you without having to go to sanctum, like in many MMOs

2 Likes

Do you have coordinates of this location? From the video, it’s displaying the Illegal Protocol Message on one of the portals.

getting them, now, please hold

Angel I
-489N 1,555E Alt 71

Portal Seekers Grovidas te and through my block museum… portal behind the portal seekers gleam portal

2 Likes

If there is an issue with the portal in my hub let me know and I will contact the owner to see what can be done.

2 Likes

Well he likes to keep River Towns to himself lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@vdragon

On the River Towns side (in Arie), the coordinates are

-1,049N -2,096E Altitude 76

Lies!!! Portal is for everyone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks. Went to take a look and also saw the Illegal Protocol Message, so I’ve added a bug to the database.

For the second set of coordinates, was the same message appearing there too?

I get no issue coming from Arie to Angel I.

Odd. I went through the portal last night and this morning without any issues

Great what did you do to my portal @ReebanRuben :stuck_out_tongue:
now I am getting the same issue lol

Are you also getting the Illegal Protocol Message now?

Yes, the Illegal Protocol Message is still appearing.