It's Dark out side!

Is this supposed to happen at night on Nasharil?

3 Likes

are you by chance by my portal?

This has happened to a lot of people before so the devs definitely know about it! It usually happens after going through a portal or when very close to one. It should fix itself soon :slight_smile:

Yeah, seen that many times on all kinds of different portals, but only to Nasharil !

Must be something ‘funny’ on server side as when it happens, we all see that it goes dark.

Portal in Nasharil :open_mouth: where is this portal? I have been stuck on Nasharil for months.

I’ve seen that multiple times next to SWProzee1’s Nash portal too, and once at mine. Seems (to me) to happen during the Nasharil night. Even if you have a gem torch out, it’ll literally be black with a very weak, sort of ephemeral glow of the color of the torch.

At some point, it just kind of… fixes itself all of a sudden. No idea how or why it either breaks or unbreaks.

1 Like

i cant remember the coordanets. is there anyone on now who can grab them 4 poor stranded onebitknightly

@onebitknightly You remember where my crypt is? Connected to your “Spitter’s Way” tunnel? I’ve got a portal there connected to Jeff’s Transfer Station.

Portals are much easier to locate thanks to the new blue icons on the compass.

3 Likes

Not this time, It was close to SWProzee1 Portals. :shard:

Thanks @AmandaPan