Its just a thought... only a thought

a few month ago, i had a idea… now ill try to translate…

i wanna…

1 see the price from my shop stands from outside, like the pcs…
like customers do…
that helps me alot to set right prices on my shop info shields, without clicking every stand or basket…

2 become a message when shop stands get nearly empty…
thats agains low remant thats no one wants to buy

3click on a chat message that says your stand of… is empty to mark the stand, like we can do it in the knowledge to find the best priced shop…
thats would help me alot to find the right shop stand…

4changing char. name or giving the option so named the skill three sites

5 i read about forging atlas… with light on it…
i dont understand that, but it gives me the idea to forge something like carpe noctem on it, to have night all the time on atlas to see the Hotspots better, even when light is on…

thats it…

hope you understand everything, sorry about my bad english…

21 Likes

All great ideas

1 Like

+1 support for these ideas!

2 Likes

It would be awesome if shop stands displayed the price in the game world as an illuminated number on the side

1 Like

The price thing sounds like it could be a mod maybe.

1 Like

That’s a neat idea. this is why I never take the light epic on my characters, so that I can look at my atlas in the dark, haha.

All great ideas!

2 Likes

@james
@Leahlemoncakes

i need point 3 asap xd

but fun aside, no chance to become this ideas ig?

1 Like

hmm, if theres a chance 4 this new own rentable worlds, to push the value of the Ressources with cubits?
cause i dont know what to with them.
and one of my main goals is to connect the best farm spots 4 everyone…
so i can use my cubits for a good thing…

Can we get some new beacon plotters pls

We only have remove plots, and add plots…

But we need a third plotter…

To put a existing plotted plot into another beacon, without close, remove and open again the portals, without empty all the chests, remove them, replace them after plotting and fill them again…

Cause some items you only can place in a beacon, like portals and chests…

I don’t like to unplott them, and need to hurry to plot them again(before someone passed by and realize it’s unplotted) … I like to do it instant, without losing a lot of time…

@james, did you devs have such a plotter?

I guess I need help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You mean maybe to relocate a settlement?

Yes! Imagine like, a blueprint plotter?
You go to the master beacon with this plotter and aim it at the beacon. Everything here will be stored (blueprint plotter could be single use) and then when you want to relocate it, put down a beacon that has enough room surrounding it, aim the blueprint plotter at this beacon and boom! Settlement moves from location A to location B.

1 Like