It's raining foliage

never seen this one before so maybe a very localised issue. relogged and still going.

6 Likes

(I don’t have an answer but…) where is your shop?? I have been looking for colors of foliage! Thanks.

1 Like

not mine but on Biitula, 1104n -882e

2 Likes

It looks like the extra stuff hanging off the foliage is like… displacing itself momentarily. Super weird.

2 Likes

There is also another shop with lots of foilage on Phemenorium called Ri’Kin Co. @OnlyOneShinobi 's Shop. Accessible through TNT hub, go through Dragon’s Retreat portal on middle row of portals, then go through the big portal named Fusion Cove on Phemenorium, then go through Ri’Kin portal and you will be in his shop . I know there is another way there, but to be honest I do not remember

3 Likes

I wonder if that is related to the old issue of foliage occasionally flashing up on screen when you were within a certain distance of a storage block containing foliage.

3 Likes

Is there a foliage farm on Biitula?

I notice this happens some times when you are at a regen farm

1 Like

The foliage flashing is still happening to me not sure about other people

3 Likes

Same here, at this point I kinda just accepted it

4 Likes

yeah I still get foliage flash while grappling and such…devs know about it but how knows if fix ever coming

3 Likes

Mine looks different. I get smacked in the face with like a whole branch of foliage fairly often. Even after a million times I still always think it’s someone jumping over me for a second.

On the topic, does everyone else hear the text chat sound from time to time despite no text chatting? I’m wondering if it’s a glitch or if an ambient sound effect is just too similar for aural comfort. Or if I’m totally tripping, like when you feel your phone vibrate in your pocket while it isn’t even in there.

3 Likes

Like some said something an nothing pops in the chat yeah several times. Pretty long to.
(That whoosh sound or what ever to call it)

On topic it looks like the leaves are popping up in the air maybe something to do with block change in the stand. (As it cycles trough every “stack”)

[edit] it always cycles the slots (including SS slots) even if you have the same color.

1 Like

All. the. time.
I assumed it was because I was spaced out and hearing :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: because of it

1 Like

That’s another way of putting it :expressionless:

I have to say it is nice to know I’m not hallucinating the sound, but now let’s get rid of the damn thing. It’s cruel. Might as well be an iphone text chime.

1 Like

There’s a portal at the TNT MegaHub in the market section.

On topic: you guys are all PC players that experience this right. Could it be a mod you’ve done to the files causing this?

2 Likes

pc user here…interesting point…have any ps4 users seen raining foliage or the foliage flash for that matter?
Only modding I’ve done is to the gamesoption.json to increase fov etc…will reset that later and see if that makes a difference.

Even with a clean install I still get it

2 Likes