It's raining in my house

I did notice this too.

actually this the only part of the roof that is chiseled

i have rain inside also, no chiseling on the roof , but i have a lot of glass , and i think that is the rain machine

Out of interest, have you tried lowering a part of the ceiling and seeing if it still rains? I’m wondering if the height/gap between floor and ceiling is causing it?

not crazy … I have this building made of glass and it’s raining inside … there’s nothing chiseled.

no and I will not try because it’s a big build

I did not mean the ENTIRE ceiling, just do a 3x3 patch to test.

Maybe use some furnaces as buckets to catch the water?

do you need water? 1,000c per furnaces of water

1 Like

do you have an open door, or a gap in the wall/ceiling anywhere (intentional or not)

an open door or tunnel can fill the whole inside of a building, as can a small gap anywhere, doenst just localise to the small area!

Maybe missed a spot of glass? Signs used as windows or ceiling doesn’t stop rain or snow either.

maybe the door i will check … but it would still be really strange as effect…

my ceilings and floors are made of bricks and marbles

Are the walls chiseled? I dis a chisel pattern on my wall once, and I had rain.

yes I have a lot of chiseled wall. I think I will have to live with it until there is a fix. I do not want to change anything on it :confused:

This is a long-standing issue in the game, as it’s been mentioned by some of the other dev team members previously, although I can’t find the post that explains a bit more what’s going on.

1 Like

So does this mean when the problem is solved, we can have perfect enclosed environments that don’t act the way an open environment does (rain, fog, snow, etc)?

2 Likes

And no toxic atmosphere! That would be really awesome.

3 Likes

I would like that one. That way having shops on Upper tier planets could be a thing for everyone to come visit.

2 Likes

I believe that’s the idea. But again, without being able to find that post, I can’t say for sure.

I’m not sure that’s going to apply. You may have to ask the designers about that.

1 Like