Its time for me to move on

Yea I was gonna say. Do you really wanna reclaim? :thinking: Maybe consider a 16w fuel and see how you feel after

2 Likes

Thanks for your service
HOST
/salute

3 Likes

4 Likes

Sad to see you leaving buddy!! Who will empty my stands of overpriced garbage hammers now!!!

5 Likes

D: not Not Not Host-chan tooooo but but but me will miss youuuuu

3 Likes

Host! You have a lot of buildings all around Boundless. Gaming will feel empty without you. I hope it is one of your Jokes.

1 Like

Ghandy Man! U 2??? Seriously!? Ur leaving buddy!?.. This is ur bestest friend Onyx in the murder truck! Haha. Gonna miss u man! Thanks for showing me a million things and more! So whats ur next big adventure gonna be? And how come ur leaving after all ur amazing hard work in the game??

P.S Who am I suppose to go mining with now!!??? :sob:

Sad to see u both go…

Tis a sad time in Boundless…

3 Likes

:cry:

:keycap_ten:

3 Likes

Sad to see you go my friend :heart:

1 Like

thanks you for all the love and support from the whole community, i’m not saying this is a forever goodbye, as i probably be back.
i just have real life things to do as well.
and the lack of professional game administration/development that gave me the final decision.
besides that i wish everyone a happy game-play before you know…ill be walking around building again!

5 Likes

and you my buddy!

2 Likes

:frowning: i’m so sorry

2 Likes

true that,but before you know u see builds popup~again at some point! enjoy your game-play mate

1 Like

i will miss you too precious! thanks for the awesome boundless time!

3 Likes

not me unfortunately LOL , thank you for the awesome forging and shop, and your kind words and laughter! stay game-strong and hopefully see you next time :wink:

2 Likes

anytime matey! thank you too for everything /salute /wave

1 Like

critical damage has been done already

1 Like

i have 2 years of gleam club so the fuel was not the problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

definitely!!!

1 Like

one day, some day yea i do agree.
thank you to for everything Havok! have an awesome boundless time and keep up the good work buddy

1 Like