I've heard there are mods for boundless pc true?

If so what kind? Seems it would be unfair

1 Like

If am not mistaken, there is category on forum.

It seems that there is nothing criminal)

Ehh I’ll private message a dev on this I dont wanna be banned for breaking any rules

Did you crack the game? :smile_cat:

No kidding. It is.

2 Likes

Why? Just because it can’t be done on consoles? Don’t think every PC player uses mods :blush:
What about i really regret is that the graphics in the game were cut so that console players could also play :stuck_out_tongue:

ADD: i was wrong about graphics :innocent:

That’s nonsense…

Are these all arguments?) :pensive:

I dont play on console so i dont know about console game.
My reply was mainly cause theres some mods/exploits that actually helps you and not all people have access to this or knowledge to do or use those.

2 Likes

what are yours?

I find it strange that I was answered by a person who did not catch these changes (AeneaGames Joined 31 Aug '18)
If you’ve been playing for a couple of years, you should have noticed. For me, there is no doubt in this matter and i do not see the need for evidence. In any case, i do not impose my opinion on anyone, probably shouldn’t have mentioned it)
@Buugi You’re right, there were moments that are puzzling. In any case, everyone can get in the game everything he wants.

@AeneaGames, @OubyDouby, you were right, guys! :relaxed: I asked James and got an answer. Changes in the graphics are not related with the transition to PS!) :blush:

3 Likes

I was just asking a simple question. Dont need to argue. To many people argue over everthing

There is a mod section here… if you find a mod in there it seems reasonable to assume that it has the Devs approval…I would assume anything crossing the line into unacceptable territory would be removed or posting that it was not allowed. Just my opinion

Someone argued with you?

Lol I’ve gotten 3 replies so far. Not many names but wow