JACEY is Buying Goo 47c each

Naww Jacey’s request to buy thread seems to have become the unofficial goo trade thread, lol.

2 Likes

Ty Ty! @bucfanpaka Much love!
If the basket gets empty there’s another at KiRin CO headquarters on alder. There’s a portal in the Fronds Basement.

I’ll refill the baskets after work.
Really appreciate it!

1 Like

Lol… lots of people in the market for goos and sprays now.
Seems like a bunch popped up over the past few weeks. When i started my colors shop there weren’t as many. Good to see a lively market :wink:

1 Like

Happy to help!! :smiley: This is good for me too with everyone buying, with this exo being loaded and farming the goo not using up much on the tools, could be a good coin generator next few days… hope y’all like pink and red, haha! :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely! Pink and red goo right now is perfect to build a supply of pigments in time for Valentine’s Day :wink:

1 Like

Ooohhh yeah, good point - can’t wait for Lovestruck!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Want bunches of the columns and all… maybe they’ll have some new stuff for us too? :heart_eyes:

Tell me about it -_-

4 Likes

It’s really good to see actually, all the colours are now becoming obtainable, at a cost of course, but that’s to be expected whenits taken us months of experimentation and set up/investment to really start producing reliably and in large quantities.

I promise I won’t throw my request basket into the draw as well then :yum:

2 Likes

Darn it, sorry! @JaceyLive
Yours is priced better, everyone go to Jacey’s!

3 Likes

Thank you!
I try to make a post so I can buy a lot of Kernals for the project I’m doing and this happens :weary:

3 Likes

Just sold you about 500 or so more! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much @bucfanpaka :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Do you have colors you’re looking for? Maybe we can work something out. Sorry again for the above hijack.

I’m buying any colours :slight_smile: don’t have any particular ones in mind just yet

1 Like

Sold some more! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like