James Photoshop halloween contest

I’m with you @james :joy:

pixiz-26-10-2020-19-48-30

8 Likes

You all scaring the devs away or what? I bet this is the reason why I keep discovering new (to me) devs who never participate on the forum :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

This gave me a great idea for a three witches around a cauldron “What’s brewing at Wonderstruck?” edit with you, James, and Sam… but I can’t get it looking right. :frowning: But hey, it’s the thought that counts right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I TRIED not to leave you out of the fun! :wink:

5 Likes

look below!

Jameseditgif

10 Likes

@bucfanpaka I couldn’t resist giving it a shot.

(Why does James make such a GOOD looking witch?)

Here’s the original:

Summary

20 Likes

Now my life’s goal is to be rich enough to have an old palace so I can hang this in one of its halls. Leah looks ecstatic to be cooking a creature while James is like “watch me add in those magical spices”. All of this while Sam yells “waaait for me I want to hear the creature squeal”.

6 Likes

I’ve been having too much fun with this. Great idea, DK! :joy:

First, I give you - James Lecter

Vigo the James

James Scissorhands

Last but definitely not least, The Tin James :joy:

19 Likes

Best yet I think!!
Super cool app Reflect.tech

2 Likes

Yep, really fun to use does all the work for you tbh. :wink:

1 Like

9 Likes

omg this topic is hilarious :smiley: Plz keep them coming ;D awesome pics :D:D

PS: i bet James like those too :smiley:

3 Likes

TIL James makes a pretty cute girl

4 Likes

That is PERFECT!! :grin: :+1: A thousand times better than what I was attempting (with a little cartoon gif). I’d give that my own vote even though I have my own entries.

Seriously, if I was them I’d put that up on the studio wall somewhere! :joy: “What are we brewing up at Wonderstruck today?”

3 Likes

Some work i done, umm may be used freely
If James agrees to the new james animated meme :rofl:

(Not Halloween related but I might work on something for that animated too… :thinking:)

Jameshowudoing Jamesnope Jamesyo Jamesyesididsaythat

27 Likes

I’m pretty sure we’re topping the NMS fanbase with the edits here now… congrats all! :rofl:

Which reminds me, I probably do need to hit Sean for their Halloween event and all. :thinking: Hmm. Wait, good idea just hit me as I was typing this!! :smiley: Runs off to go try to get myself banned from another game

3 Likes

Hahaha, greaaat !!!

2 Likes

Well, these are as creepy as creepy gets. XD

James lives at:
1173 Spoopy Rd
Uncanny Valley

5 Likes

^^ thanks.

1 Like

i thought it can be creepier :thinking: working on something but its hard because the quality of the image is so bad.

4 Likes

Oh goodness, these are eerily captivating.

Great work!!!

2 Likes