[Jateel] --[T6 - Fierce Coal Sovereign World]--

Yes it is, now unlocked!

1 Like

ooh black igneus, locked mine in too soon

Player-made exoworlds that last longer. Such a fun idea. And boooy what a pretty planet… wish we had a permanent one with these darks and purples. :smiley:

@Gorillastomp are you sure this is up? I’ve been searching for it for a while now, and it simply isn’t appearing in the sky on Houchus…

Think you can only see 5 in the sky at a time, so if more than 5 you may have to wait a while if there is no portal or token for it

1 Like

Five at a time? Five Sovereign?

Yeah, I’ve been trying to spot it every time I’m on Hochus, but no luck so far.

Yeah this was my fear, i guess i’ll setup something with tokens to the planets.

3 Likes

Cool where can I find your warp tokens? I must have this gleam!
When it says exo-like dose that mean it follows exo rules and disappears? Are the block colors open to others now or dose it need to spawn on a non exo-like sovereign world?

thye are not set yet, exo like just mean its follow the same rules as an exo for the permissions. So you can visit and gather but can’t plot and i will elt that planet die at the term.

Block color are open to others since it’s a sovereign world.
Sorry for the delay but i will have something built tomorrow for the tokens.

2 Likes

Cool man thanks. No rush :smiley_cat: lots to see these days.

1 Like

I am keeping this one, It has what i was looking for into a coal world.

Its fueled for over a year, may open it later on for anyone that would like to have a mining base around there.

And this region name is godlike :

8 Likes

Do you have a portal or token stand available anywhere?

you can acces from PS houchus I Hub to Togo"cort to Jateel.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!

Hello there is still a portal to the planet ??

Not for now, i will setup one later today.

I thank you

Portal Seekers Houchus Hub

3 Likes

i can personally say that the amount of coal this planet has to offer is absurd. 10 stacks in 3 hrs without speed buff/hammer. ^^ we all should be thankful for the effort made to perfect this planet. =p

2 Likes