Jen's Fuel Exchange (upgrade your fuels for free!)

Introducing my fuel exchange! i’m here to upgrade fuels to their compressed forms at a 10 to 1 ratio. Though the build is still being worked on, I’m ready to start trading so come along with your peats, your soft, medium or hard coals and get a free upgrade :slight_smile:

We’re located on Lamblis just north of the portal seeker’s portal hub. ask for jen :slight_smile:

Map

10 Likes

That’s 2.4 uncompressed gain for you. I’m wondering if it pays at least for the spark needed to compact. Just curious, not saying it’s good or bad. For someone not having refinery and power coils (the customer) it seems like a good deal. Just wondering does it pay for it’s spark for you :slight_smile:

Yes, i get enough extra to afford the spark and make a couple of extra fuels each time i craft :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is a really cool idea!

Then it’s a really great idea, and a fair exchange rate.

1 Like

The fact you’re doing this in a way to support the player base and not gouge the extreme end of the market makes it more helpful to newer players and lends to more persons being actively involved in the process.

And you still get a fair percentage to justify the time you put in to it. I’ve seen a few vendors like yourself but they are few and far between. I hope we see more vendors like yourself sprouting up over the next month.

3 Likes

It’s a good service indeed. I considered doing something similar for other resources but the problem is that the lack of a contract system prohibits from doing so. Because you basically need to be on when the buyer is on, send them directions to your place,etc…There’s alot of nuances to it. And it just becomes at a headache especially if she’s too popular.

i’m keeping a sign on the site to try and keep track of if i’m online or not, and in town or when i’ll be back, just trying to make it as easy as possible to see what’s going on, but i am finding communicating everything a little tricky :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We need some sort of whisper to players that blings them on there end. WITHOUT BEING ON YOUR FRIENDSLIST. This has bugged me since day one. There are no private convos with anyone unless they are on your friends list.

1 Like

You can PM on here can’t you?

Just wanted to give a shout out to jen for this service, well worth it for newbies!

1 Like