Join Portal Seekers for a Serp Hunt! This Thursday 9:00pm EST

Spectacular hunt!!! Excellent turn out, good meteors and great people! Thanks for running this one @Vansten!! I had a blast!! Hopefully see you on the next one!

5 Likes

Cheers mate! Overall I would call it a grand success, had our biggest turnout yet. Aside from the lag issues I would say it went perfectly.

5 Likes

Thank you sir. Another successful hunt. Maybe next time I’ll hop on voice. :+1::+1::beers:

3 Likes

thank you for the hunt, it was a great way to unwind after a long day of eating.

2 Likes

Leading a hunt on Serpensarindi next, same time as usual (2020-12-01T02:00:00Z )

Everyone is welcome to come!

3 Likes

Hunt in 3 hours. Really looking forward to this one, always loved Serp for its Terrain.

1 Like

Had a smaller group this time, but that just ment we were able to clear the meteors faster ahah.

Guess you could say it was a blast! :blastshard:

Not sure where il hunt next, maybe if a cool new exoworld shows up I might do one there.

5 Likes

Sorry I missed it. I didn’t even see the post! Ah well. Next time.

2 Likes

Next hunt will be 2020-12-04T02:00:00Z

Gonna be on Alnitans, come along and have a chill time! :chillshard:

2 Likes

"Next hunt will be Tomorrow 4:00 AM. "

Wtb PS hunt during EU prime. :thinking::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

One of the biggest things im not sure about is when is the best time to actually hunt is.

Obviously I cant please everyone, but im actually available for most of the day so I could probably lead a hunt any-time during it. (For reference the hunt starts at 1pm in my local time, so starting 8 hours later is very doable).

Would people prefer a later hunt over an earlier one?

1 Like

Departing in 1h, cheers!

2 Likes

Had another great turnout, and not too much lag either!

Next one will probably be on Valhalla, since its such a beautiful planet for hunting on.

3 Likes

Next hunt will be on Valhalla, a tier 3 Lush world. 2020-12-08T02:00:00Z

Everyone is encouraged to come along, even if you haven’t hunted before!

The more the merrier.

5 Likes

Departing in 1h!

Really looing forward to testing my duel max action speed slingbows ahah

2 Likes

Cheers for the hunt everyone! Great amount of oort this time, looking forward to the next one.

3 Likes

Next hunt will be on Serpinsarindi 2020-12-11T02:00:00Z

Looking forward to seeing everybody, might end up switching to a ground hunt if we use up all the platforms early.

Cheers

1 Like

Departing in 1h! Woooooo

Had a massive turnout today, got quite a few level 5’s! Next one will be on Valhalla, until then cheers!

Hiya Folks,

I’m going to be running the 9:00 PM hunt tonight, We’re going to meet up in the same time and place as always PS Hunters Courtyard via PS Grovidias Te (which itself is easily accessible from TNT Circapous).

1 Like