Join Portal Seekers for a Serp Hunt! This Thursday 9:00pm EST

Heya everyone! Going to be running another hunt with PS 2020-12-11T02:00:00Z

I’ll be running a platform hunt on Serpensarindi, a Tier 5 Blast world.

• Emerald Slingbow is best, followed by Sapphire and Amethyst
  • 3 points in Volatile atmosphere protection required

Everyone old and new is welcome to come along!

Voice coms are optional but highly recommended - even without a mic!

Meeting at PS Hunters Courtyard beforehand, accessible from PS Grovidias Te (which itself is easily accessible from TNT Circapous)

18 Likes

RUBY slingbow this time wow

Is this 8:30 UTC or?

2 Likes

The boys From Fade will try and be there. Make it a fun double hunt night with the 11pm one right after :slight_smile:

1 Like

According to google, Coordinated Universal Time is 5 hours ahead of Eastern Time.
So I would guess 2:30 am UTC

Also, I updated the OP to clarify were meeting at PS hunters courtyard first!

1 Like

Yay! A hunt that I can actually make. So many seem to happen when I am sleeping or I am at work. Is it relatively beginner friendly? I have only been on two other hunts.

3 Likes

Alnitans is a tier 5 world, so there may be a few dangerous creatures that may kill you without points in health, but even if you die other players (myself included) can revive using revive augments without you receiving an exp penalty (it also grants the reviver a small exp bonus).

I plan on building floating bridge-towers near the meteors, which allows players to grapple to them to avoid wildstocks. I also plan to play medic and throw healing bombs at damaged players, so overall it should be a smooth experience!

3 Likes

Awesome! I will try to make it tonight. The character i play with is Nezhador.

1 Like

Looking forward to the hunt tonight.

1 Like

Hunt in 1h 30m

3 Likes

30 minutes to go! Ohhhh i’m excited ahah

2 Likes

And with that, the hunt was a success! Had a great turnout for my first hunt in several months.
Expect more hunts in the coming days - cheers!

9 Likes

Thanks for the hunt! It was great!

3 Likes

Running another hunt this Monday, decided to start it half an hour earlier so we can give ourselves more time before the other hunt group starts.

5 Likes

Hunt in 1h!

1 Like

Welp, it was a tad smaller turnout, but we still had a blast.

One thing this hunt has taught me is that I definitely need to bring more revive augments ahah.

As always, expect more hunts in the coming days - Cheers!

4 Likes

Great hunt. Thanks!

2 Likes

Doing another hunt 2020-11-27T02:00:00Z on Valhalla, a Tier 3 Lush Sovereign world. (Shoutout to xyberviri for giving me their platform tokens!)

Thought id try doing it on a more friendlier planet this time - new hunters are especially encouraged to come along for this one.

Will be a great time for all!

6 Likes

Sounds great!

2 Likes

Looking forward to the hunt.

1 Like

Will be departing in 1 hour, I cant wait!

4 Likes