hey guys i did some testing with big help from @SWProzee1
and others

so i made a slide that drops in portal and returns to the top
of the slide
and it works infinit loops lol no damage

so the plan is to make stations to enter and get out off the loop
OTHERS CAN JOIN THE TRAINSLIDE SYSTEM IF THERE SLIDE IS DAMAGE FREE
later on i make small tutorial with tips

here are pics off system plus first extensiion to @Heureka park en streets i working on

here are the pics

tunnel

the drop in portal

new location for system @Heureka park

drop in at workshop

this is busstop at heureka roads

tunnel

top view workshop slide

THIS COULD BE HUGE GUYS SLIDING TO YOUR FRIENDS WITH SINGLE BLOCK PORTALS WAY BETTER THAN WALKING LOLZ AND NOW START BUILDING YOUR SLIDES MAKE SURE YOUR PORTALS GET LOADED WHEN DOING THE SLIDE
AND SPEED FROM PREVIOUS STATION YOU NEED TO THINK OFF TO

12 Likes

question for devs to will the slides fysics change after update
only dev i know is @james so i link you my friend hahahaha

1 Like

by the way BOOSTERBLOCK lolz

1 Like

They might change as we fix issues with the physics system, we can also tweak the friction of different blocks. But we’re not really planning to change the fiziks.

6 Likes

thanks for fast reply
i noticed that the speed depends on how much friction comes from blocks next to it handy to regulate speeds on the slide but tricky when you decorate the sides
all you do is great so i adapt tou your guys

1 Like

just extended the slide train with one stop at garden by @Heureka roads so
now it functions like train no more infinity slide
got leveled so next project is next busstop
but first i build store in big hub by @SWProzee1

2 Likes

oh and the tunnels will be niced up soon grtz moebius

the system is closed because sliding fysics broke after update i tryed with slime but i stop gliding on the flat bits
i link in @james to ask if this will stay like this or will it change
because now its NO FUN lolz grtz moebius

devs broke it no more sliding on flat bits :frowning:

Yrah, I noticed when running around exploring that if you run on normal ground you are fast. But if you then enter or jump into an area with ice you are slowed down instantly when you touch the ice. Which is not what I expected.

huge update dev gonna fix slide
anybody willing to offer a station for the train and a one block portal in solum give me a shout there will be a station in aqua mainhub :smile:

2 Likes

I’m making a slide! Is this still a thing?

this was on beta after a while they nerfed slides for damage complainers but in new universe its fixed this could be a thing again :smiley: im thinking to rebuild it once we build “aquatopia”
on a certain moment in beta i had 4stations around the planet pretty cool its also cheap to make per station one shard since it uses one block portals

2 Likes

I’m okay for slide, station and all… but only if we get a “Choo Choo” emote. :triumph:

1 Like

K, put me down for a slide when the new planet/city drops!

1 Like

@MrSgtPeppers check this thread on how I did it you are like a young moebs you keep having exact same ideas like me in beta loool one thing different from back then is we used to be able to regulate speeds by adding more our less side blocks but a big slide nerf followed after some crybabys complained about damage on slides pretty lame mine was damage free and tested offcoarse also nerf because off some cheaters using infinity loops for achievements dang some people ruin everything :confused:

1 Like

@Tiggs if you have time check this topic out ice used to be way more fun
regulating speed etc they somehow broke it in my opinion
also the fact that slime suposed to be to slide on
ice used to speed you up the longer you where on it sliding like real ice you know people got hurt like real ice you know lol and after they complained they made like this fake ice i hope one day you guys fix it and also get rid of slime and replace it with the themepark update :wink: :grinning:

4 Likes