Just bought the game and cant finish the tutorial messages

@Simoyd is correct. I wanted to see a screenshot of the Journal showing the currently-completed tasks from the objective. If you can provide that, it will be great.

As well as this, is there any other information you can provide that will help in finding out what’s going on here? Some examples of suggestions:

• Are you playing on PC / Mac / PS4?
  • Are you trying to craft near or far away from the Campfire (which is one of the earlier objective tasks)?
  • Are you trying to complete the tutorial in one go, or have you only done part of the tutorial before returning to finish the rest of it later?

And anything else that you can think of.

Im first time with the game so i dont think om doing it all in one go

I am on pc.

The fire was on the nesrest block next to it. Dont tell me it needs room to work properly.

No, it shouldn’t do, but I wanted to eliminate that as a possible cause.

Also, do you have a screenshot of your Journal?

I deleted the character and remade them. I do not know if i will run into the glitch again.

I quickly started the game up today, no issues. I portal to somewhere random, dont even bother to edit my character just in case it happens again. Neat spiral trees.

After harvesting up, I stood on the table like someone suggest, either that was the problem, or I just didnt run into the same problem. The proximity to the table or whatever its called seemed it might have been the issue. Because before no matter how many tables I made it didnt work. This time I got to the beacon plot objective. Ill figure that out later, glad that this problem fixed itself.

1 Like