Just wondering about creatures

Buuuut…how are there 50+ planets and no aquatic creatures, and furthermore, no fishing in game? I’m just wondering lol I think this feature would be sick and accepted by the masses

7 Likes

We polluted the waters because we don’t have septic services.

5 Likes

We also don’t take part in any excretion lol so I don’t see how we polluted waters :joy::joy: we wear the same diaper for life.

3 Likes

Diapers have portals that lead to the waters.

6 Likes

Lol perpetual butt portals. That’s a visual I never thought I’d have

6 Likes

I had a resident last week ask me how to submit reports/suggestions just to propose fishing / fish. So fish are surely wanted.

By me too…

1 Like

I would be happy with fishing if it means that I have to fight a bunch of citizen-eating fish :laughing:

1 Like

Some have asked for fish and stuff… probably a much later update.

so… buttals?

3 Likes

I would probably just fish for hours lol.

I think if we get fishing, then it’s only right that we get citizen eating cuttlefish to terrify us.

rFyDm3B5YYMpO

5 Likes

Water cuttles I like it

1 Like

I had 2 friends that complained so much, specifically, about not having fishing (comparing it to Minecraft, wow, Rohan, etc.) that they quit and I can’t get them to play the game anymore. :slight_smile:

Lost almost all my friends that were playing boundless because the game is missing some features that they find as a must, like fishing, proper inv management (Minecraft style shortcuts), unified market, mods, private servers, etc.

I’m still holding on as I want to amass wealth in order to support them when they come back to the game (when the features they miss will be available).

2 Likes

I’d love to fish, building fancy fishing docks would be pretty cool too :slight_smile: or fishing boats out in good spots

4 Likes

Right! No complaints on the game but there’s always a want for more content!

Ill try anything they add :smiley: I do love this idea with it adding building potential too though, a community fishing town springs to mind… lots more builds out on the water.
Maybe rare chances of creature drops from higher tier worlds? If we had aquatic equivalents of the mobs we have now as well as fish… but maybe I’m thinking too big!

2 Likes

Does this Include Underwater Meteor Hunts (O.O)

2 Likes

It would be worse if someone found the other end of the portal and decided to explore…

2 Likes

My diaper portal closed…Ran outta Oort sharts.

5 Likes