[Kado-taku] --[Metal Tier 4 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

I really wish exoplanets didn’t have a region cooldown.
the last exo was AMAZING to chase gleambows but i think that was because it was old by the time gleambow started.

since this exo just spawned, it is FILLED with players and I’ve only seen one gleambow…

I have given up on hunting gleambows and been gathering kindling or whatever the pink and blue things are. i’ll just sell it because I have no use for it.

This leads to an interesting concept where if you spawn a gleam gleambow, letting it intentionally go dormant will yield a larger quantity of the otherwise hard-to-acquire ‘natural’ gleam color for the planet.

Of course that means you need the gleambows to spawn at all, first…

2 Likes

6 Likes

Nice white-ish grass here

Are there glowcaps?

No glow caps here, unfortunately.

1 Like

There’s a lot of snow. I think the grass is all shades of green/turquoise.

I’ve been trying to remember to add a quick run-thru of the resources at the end of each video so people can see if it’s the color they need for a project.

kado1

3 Likes

Kado-Taku T4-Metal exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is a new color and great news for concrete makers… Sand is new!!.. enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Came across this group of trees with gleam

1 Like

Put some free location tokens and my one completed atlas (will make more in a bit when I go back)

VB Rocket Shop via portal from PS Hub Boori… then look to the left once through the portal.

1 Like

I did not do it intentionally, but found several dormant gleam ones while doing my atlas.

2 Likes

Do u want exo shuttle permissions? To do tokens

Sounds good :+1:

Anyone spawn gleambows? What the time?

I got a couple of them with a little over 1 min left when I got to them

1 Like

Nice that’s how they should be

1 Like

But I also triggered many that I didn’t even bother with because they were in nasty terrain areas… so that may affect the timers in a good way I guess.

1 Like

That’s very true. It probably helped the next gleambow hunter

just a minute ago… was a bit of a run after it landed so the timer probably started at somewhere near 2 mins

1 Like

Oh c mon! You re killing me

2 Likes