[Kalis Majef] --[T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Thank you! Back to the caves then!
(I didn’t see any grass when I was in the caves, but hey, If I can miss blink seams while gathering blink I can for sure miss grass while gathering goo :sweat_smile:)

Thinking about it, I do believe I saw it in a cave or 2 as well while I was doing Goo.

I plan to go back tonight if I can.

We have a day or so don’t we?

Z

1 Like

till May 27

sorry couldnt find any ._.

1 Like

Thank you for trying :green_heart:. Haven’t found any in caves so far either. Had to quit the game because started to see everything in green… This grass is like Holy Grail :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Cookie, if you’re looking for barbed grass still

-825n -811e 81a was a pretty big patch
Edit: I think. Might have been gnarled. I would have checked real fast but itll be a bit before I can get back on to do so and time is slowly ticking away…

1 Like

Might take a peek in an hour or so, need some more bits from here anyway

1 Like

cannot find that grass… got plenty other grass. 7500 goo, 60% of it was white goo. some ghost flowers.

1 Like

Yeah my spot was gnarled grass, I knew I should have double checked the type first lol
But yeah I can’t find that grass anywhere either :sleepy:

1 Like

Maybe somebody collected the grass you all desire and did not throw a regen bomb… of course it will be impossible to find it now. Is it possible to find grass with an atlas?

Regards,

1 Like

I didnt find any on my visit. I even did throw a Regen bomb or 10

2 Likes

Sadly you cannot put grass into an atlas. I threw regen bombs in a few places too that looked promising and nothing. Oh well… Thanks to all the people who were trying to find the grass :seedling:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.