[Kata] --[T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]--

blame you know who…

1 Like

Crazy that I had an actual metaphysical response to those pictures.

1 Like

Hehe! :grin: Tons of it left and waiting… :wink: (I just left myself off in a good blink/ruby spot a few minutes ago, headed back soon!)

1 Like

Or maybe Easter planet. I used to get ■■■■ because I liked using basically this palette in reports lol… Saw the colors here and was sooo happy.

2 Likes

“OMNOMNOMNOM!”

23 Likes

everything is better with googly eyes :eyes:

4 Likes

lol…it even has the sprig of hair on top

1 Like

I do not think that is hair. .

5 Likes

So maybe a Dr Seuss like angler fish? hehe

2 Likes

it’s more like:

mountainwhale

5 Likes

This exo has some really neat places! :smiley:

5 Likes

Any atlases left?

soloing meteor landing like this - damn, I spent more time looking for lost creatures than them spent looking for me; I might have fired my grapple more than my slings :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lohnt es sich noch die welt zu besuchen? Odrr ist bereits alles gute weg?

It is never too late to visit an EXO-world :grinning:
Lots of goodies left :+1:

2 Likes

Kata - T7 Blink (Volatile Lvl 7) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is available on perm planet so I didn’t bother with a token… Tokens for the following are available: Twist, Lust, Growth (singles on tree), Tangle (patches), Ash and Mud Concrete mats: Gravel and Sand for my fellow concrete makers!!.. enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

Sorry I’m a lil late with this… I blame Adulting lol… enjoy my fellow oortians :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The natural caves here are very nice.

5 Likes

I wasn’t going to go to this Exo, but changed my :grin: mind…

6 Likes

It does not seem to be a great Exo for any one thing, but it has a great variety and since colors are a lot of repeats I have no issue destroying all the shrooms and plants for their drops and gathering a bunch of goo and petrolim while I wander.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s kinda why I decided to go. I wanted some plants and a few other things. I don’t generally mine on Exo planets - I go more for the unique colors and surface resources.

1 Like