Keep track of Sovereign Worlds?

Would you guys like to get post like the Exoworld and Homeworld for the sovereign Public world ?

I don’t know if it will be easy to track because of the permissions settings but might worth a shot asking.

9 Likes

Only if there is a way to not post for worlds that aren’t open to visitors.

that’s an interesting idea - I suppose depends on how worlds owners see sharing here, but I can’t see many not liking some attention :grin:

I’d be happy to add mine, when they come out.

I agree with Clexarews though…if they aren’t available to the public, they shouldn’t be included. Some people are going to want 100% private worlds.

10 Likes

It seems to me like this should be on the owner of the planet.

Some will want attention, some won’t mind, some will block it off private, etc …

2 Likes

Actually just made a post about this in the testing thread - it would be wonderful if it could be done in order to know when a new color rolls, since once someone unlocks one, it becomes available for the rest of us apparently. :smiley:

… But the point about people wanting theirs to remain totally private is a good one.

Could a pull be done of them every so often with new colors posted, sorted by type of block? :thinking: That would mix it up so we didn’t know what planet had what other blocks, what type it is, would keep it pretty private and would just be giving notification of new colors.

I would love that, yes! So we can then also easily see the new colours others have gotten which we can then choose ourselves later on as well while creating a new rental!

Which makes me wonder, I am assuming that if you get lucky and get black gleam for example and do not make it public if the rest of us can then also choose black gleam…

If you read the text I would think it would be possible…

Ehmm, this also means I would very much so want these planets listed too, but perhaps do not put any other info about them except the colours? No name, not where it should be visible, etc., etc. just the colour info. That way we can see which colours have been added!

2 Likes

Private planets should at least list their colours tho, no other info, just colours

3 Likes

That’s my understanding of it as well. As long as it appears on any permanent world or any sovereign world (whether it’s locked away or not), it’s accessible for and new worlds to select. It prevents people from monopolising colours.

I would be nice if this info was available on an API so players could make tools to show what colours are currently in existence across the universe.

Edit: Either that, or Wonderstruck add a list of currently available colours to whatever functionality they create to sign up for a sovereign world.

4 Likes

Yeah the game currently seems to know which colours are available already so would be rather neat if either the game or a 3rd party tool could provide the list of colours available!

2 Likes