KREE MALL (Book your store)

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well? (had to repost- accidentally created trading complete post haha)

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you all to KREE EMPIRE MALL.
After months of work the mall is near its final stages this week. (some external work and a few improvements but we cant hold off any-longer as stores are already starting to fill.
:heart:

Overview:

KREE MALL is all about working together to achieve something great.

Non compete mall is number 1 goal.
A structured mall where you can essentially come and find anything you want- or a maybe a service.
The mall is designed to not expand (once its full its full)

All store owners select a store based on the list below.
Each store is based on a category and they sell the range specific to the store list/category.
You will beacon the store & style it to how you like it.

RULES:

• Sell the range/ category you have selected based on the store.
  • Do not sell anything in the store that is not on the list or outside of your category.
  • Build to the roof of the mall (if you can add a roof on the stop that would be awesome to stop those mobs getting in.
  • Place a letter box down (So players can contact you for bulk orders)
  • Try to keep the store stocked and priced to sell :slight_smile:
  • Build time (1 week from gaining plotted space)
  • If you decide to un-plot the store space- please PM me in advance so i can reserve the space for a new owner.

I will do my best to update the list as it fills- and this will be a case of first in best dressed
PM me (KREE KARL) either on here or join KREE EMPIRE CHANNEL (Discord) KREE EMPIRE GAMING and visit the KREE MALL channel.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like to reserve a store (I will reserve for 1 week before offering it to anyone else)

How to Get There? TNT MALL WALL (KREE MALL) lol
Come Check It Out :warning: watch your step hahah (construction zone- hard hats required)

13 Likes

New malls are always fun to explore!

10 Likes

kreeeee mall!!!

3 Likes

Soon kree city then state then country then continent then world then galaxy then universe

2 Likes

fe1047bdf9eb5b109b348ce0cfdcfa95

4 Likes

LOL We hit great city a month or so back which was awesome.
Now we just need to build a war ship to take over the galaxy.

2 Likes

The minion in the middle is soo intense- just look into its eyes.
:heart:

2 Likes

Great idea I recall talking to DK about doing something similar back in the day but we never got around to it.
The only difference being is that there would 5 shops in a row for the same things so that there could be good volume

1 Like

@Envyv77 thank you for you kind words,
I have tried to focus all stores on the majority of items people use in game.

The mall also give players the opportunity to buy raw items so they can craft things themselves to gain XP.

So far the support in people building stores has been amazing.
Great example is the brick :brick: store - Sarah has built to to roof and added a below ground level to increase the size of the colour offering.
Check it out :heart:

2 Likes

That’s me :rofl:

2 Likes

UPDATE!!!

Hi Everyone,

Mall is filling fast which is amazing!!! :heart: Thank you all for your support.

Ive updated the mall store list of what has been taken/ being built this week & free spaces for the remainder of the store categorys.

22 Stops LEFT eeeek reserve your space ASAP to avoid missing out LOL :smile:

:heart: Message me if you want one of the stores left :heart:

And remember to join KREE EMPIRE GAMING CHANNEL KREE EMPIRE GAMING to keep up-to date with what happening in your universe. :earth_americas:

:heart: KREE KARL :smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone

I’ll do another update in a few hours of what stores are remaining- message me ASAP if you want anything reserved incase you miss out.

Glass
Liquid
Gleam
Agents
Are now gone too

1 Like

UPDATE 16.06
18x Stores Available

1 Like

Kreeeeeeeee
That is all

1 Like

18 left of 52 mate

1 Like

Alright peeps, new stores that are now live in KREE MALL on Gloviathosa

BRICKS by sarah :heart:
Shop stands are starting to fill up, so get in store and get her working haha.
Need bulk order? She’s your gal.

KREE KOILS by Capt

For all you coil needs hit up Captain for all your needs in coils, spark gens and link :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: we loves to spark up your LIFE.

![Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 9.18.30 pm|690x388]
(upload://yu3o0lw3XOFdvn7Z0ETkVGHKXwz.jpeg)

4 Likes

THE LOST CHILDREN by Capt @CaptAmerica1611
Spooky, creepy & maybe even a little mysterious- come get your spidey senses on.

![Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 9.20.15 pm|690x388]

FOSSILS, TECH, FLINT, OPAL & FRAGMENTS by Dhusk @Dhusk
GEMS by Dhusk @Dhusk

For all your mining goods, Dhusk is the man with a hammer. :hammer:

(upload://QMLiajoD9qyVzLyhoTYtcRQkrm.jpeg)

COAL by Dhusk @Dhusk
Get your coal on and fuel those furnaces baby :heart_eyes:

STATUE BUILDING SERVICES by Noniechu :heart: @noniethepup Want a custom statue? or maybe a giant pokemon in your back yard?
Noniechu is a goddess with a chisel.

AGENT STORE by L3g3ndaryPhoenix
Need something to bond those materials together? Look no further…

RAW TOOLS aka HAMMER TIME by InkyFoxx :heart:
Your one stop shop of everything raw… from chisels to hammers to basically anything un-forged, miss inkyfoxx is your gal for all your raw tool needs.

4 Likes

wooooooooooooooooooooo! Look at dem stuff

2 Likes

That Kree Koils Store and Lost Children Store Look Dope =P

2 Likes

Haha everyone’s shops look great so far and the ones currently in progress are epic!

1 Like