[Krios] --[T7 - Savage Rift Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Sedi - bright lime
Igne - vivid moss
Meta - stale moss
Gravel - light yellow
Sand - cool slate

2 Likes

:shushing_face:

I scanned the world, but at work so can’t do the rest… but the colors are available here now

https://boundlessinfo.com/worlds/3041/colours

3 Likes

Thank you @BabyCookie :cookie: and @HOST you a MEANIE!!! :joy: and Thank you @Soju-VB

3 Likes

I got the colors in OP now. Looks like @Angellus fixed the “last seen” markers, which is exciting!

Not sure if the bot will still remove the color info when it comes around after an image is added, though.

1 Like

this should be fixed too, according to Angellus

2 Likes

Wahoo! Evening rift hunting. Good stuff :+1:

1 Like

29k less rift than the last time so might not be too good

@Rydralain stop manually adding the color info the OP. If you have the colors, Boundlexx has the colors. The reason they are not automatically added is because you need to add the image to the OP. Not the colors. Boundlexx waits until both the image and the colors are available before pushing out an update to prevent update spamming (or 24 hours if it has one and not the other).

Boundlexx scans the forum posts every 10 minutes for a new image. So if you add the image, chances are it will add the colors before you can.

You seem like you’re coming in hot here when I was doing something to help people, so I don’t know what’s going on with you. I know Boundlexx has the colors, that’s where I get the forum code.

If you have some specific problem with me or something I’ve done in the past, please address it with me in private somewhere.

1 Like

Good to hear, looks like I missed that update on the discord! Thanks!

1 Like

I am not “coming in hot”, you are assuming tone from a text message. You did not seem to understand how the forum posts get updated and I was stating it. The reason there is a 4 hour gap between you scanning and the image appearing is because it is not automated. The system is designed so the explorer that scans the world, screenshot the worlds and uploads and creates the world image to the forum post.

Gotcha, thanks. I did get a primer on the bot a few months ago and have been doing scans & images for a while now, though I didn’t know it was a (up to) 10 minute gap, or that it had been fixed. Does adding the color data early break the bot, or is it only wasting my own time to manually add it?

Completed 99c atlases and free location tokens in the TNT Malurialakrib hub for easy access when heading to the Exo via the TNT Megahub in case you forget to bring yours.

3 Likes

Manually adding color data does not affect anything. The content is generated via a template that always replaces the body of the post, erasing what is there (so manually adding it is a waste of time essentially).

The post is a wiki and designed for anyone who is willing to help to add the data since it is a manual process of adding the images. If you need help creating the images, I made a text guide in Generate your own Fancy Template for your Sovereign world!

1 Like

You know, I hadn’t seen your guide, but that’s almost exactly what I do :slight_smile: Ellipse tool ftw. I just was working and could pop the code in real quick while waiting for someone at work. Good to know my edit didn’t hurt anything.

Someone has a good Spot for Sand Farming?
I Like this colour :grin::grin::grin:

I put tokens out for 2 sand spots that I found.

2 Likes

Thx @Soju-VB Just SAW IT but i ll Go to bed now Hope tomorrow will be a token left for me

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.