[Kuant] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

I havent made it there yet driving back from Disney but if you happen to have any of the rock (Meta, Sedi or Igne) leftover I’ll gladly take it need more of those colors in my new color storage.

Found a place with the spikes, so I stopped there and farmed it. Didn’t feel like circling the world to try to find a better spot :laughing:

1 Like

Leave it to old Paka to find a good gleam spot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, maybe someone has done better, but found two pretty hidden spots you have to dig into, right by each other. Over 300 in one and 200 in the other. Just have to be careful not to smash the ground out from under your feet. Watch the videos to see…

Coords of big one, -485, 800 alt 139.

7 Likes

full atlas for sale in ezpz 100c

terrain is nice! definitely a smooth one for grappling around.

2 Likes

Are there any atlases for this exo anywhere? ezpz is out. thanks.

they are in shop stands right near the guild books. make you open it and check all the smart stacks

3 Likes

I found them. Oh, I didn’t check all the stacks. I saw kazlath and parsit mo kuant.

1 Like

Thanks. Found it.

1 Like

There’s always a few people that map them right away to sell atlas for people no matter the tier of it. So all the regions will have already been triggered a few times. But you could get lucky and the timer may have cooldown by the time a hunt starts if on the first day. Just seems like an unnecessary gamble to me tho.

1 Like

I mean, I’m not talking within the first 30 min or something, lol. I just meant sometime that day

The lag is really unbearable in your video.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.