Lack of Silver?

In the wrong spot* ^^

Definitely. You may risk digging in spots where there is 0 silver what so ever

Yeah Exactly, Thats what i did the past 3 Hours^^ but hey, I have over 200k Heat in coal and more Iron that i can ever Use :smiley:

1 Like

Could you tell me if Delta Cancret or Circarpous is Better for finding Silver?

Or doesnt it Really matter since Both planets are Tier 3?

I got no idea but I would guess theres not gonna be a huge difference since they are both the same tier

I was in the same position. I’ve been into tier 2 and tier 3 of AUS servers but literally found none for about 5 hours of mining time.

Eventually, I had to warp to “Lamblis - Rugged Metal World” and pay the upfront cost of 1500c. Result is better as I have 37 silver ores for around 1.5 hours of mining.

As from Omni’s website, it was tagged as “Silver” though I’m a little confused since I believe silver ores aren’t supposed to be tied to planets (like gems)? but to tiers?

1 Like

Well i crafted the Atlas and seached silver with it, On circarpous im getting quiet a lot, You just need the right Altitude, Its about 20-30 where im finding a lot of silver.

I’ve been to up to bedrocks before also but found none and surface mining caves. I guess I’m just that unlucky :stuck_out_tongue:

Just press F1 and open the Debug Information and Dig around Altitude 25, I did a Tunnel, 50 Blocks Long starting from altitude 50 till bedrock, And the best Result was between Altitude 20 and 30^^

There are precious metal worlds now, where precious metals are :stuck_out_tongue:
it is pretty plentiful there and will be even more plentiful on till.
BTW, shameless advertisement

What are the names of those Precious Metal Worlds? ^^

Lamblis and Till

The Capital of lamblis is my Settlement, and i Dug on Lamblis sooo much but i found like 3 silver or so

1 Like

So buy mine! :wink: yeah there is a lot there though, if you find the right cave that is :stuck_out_tongue:

This doesn’t have to do with silver, but with the atlas, is there a way to remove an item in the atlas without adding another item to it? i have yet to figure it out and i like using it to see beacon hotspots on occasion when running about. BTW just press your beacon view(B key originally) for that function.

hover your mouse over the atlas in inventory and press x

1 Like

AWESOMESAUCE Thanks!

1 Like

oh, so you built he temple? Congrats to that great project! :wink:

and @Barneylee57 , thx for the tip. Didn’t knew that til now ^^

1 Like

Ok, I made a new Discovery, On the T4 planets is a ■■■■ ton of silver, i went to Besevrona, of Course you have to skill entirely the Caustic protection Skill, and you need some decent tools like Iron or Silver Hammers with a lot Skilled in Damage so you are able to efficienty farm the Silver, i got over 200 in less than 30 minutes, the cost for the Travel there is a little bit high (1500) cause its 18 Blink Secs but for the Mats you got there its worth it.
Ill try to Open a Portal till tomorrow to some T3 Planet or so, atleast the Travel costs wont be that high for everyone that wants to get there, but i Cant promise that im able to till tomorrow.

3 Likes