[Laerticor] --[Umbris Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Noooooooo I’m working another 4 hours

tar

Dragon Skull? Ancient Wyvern? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Spread out pretty far, high - 110 or so on up. I like 130-140 or so. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Is the gleam just single blocks scattered?

-887N -671E

5 Likes

Squid is shy

3 Likes

Thank you! I know what I’ll be doing when I get off work :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Several big-ish gleam chunks here.

2 Likes

Time to take a break for lunch, but managed to complete the atlas. So a few 99c atlases and some free location tokens ready at VB Rocket Shop (via PS Hub Boori) to the left when you come through the portal.

2 Likes

Laerticor T7-Umbris exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is NEW and also have RED growth… enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think the pure Rose timber is new too :+1:t3:

1 Like

if I’m not mistaken it came on a previous exo… but it is only an exo item so worth collecting if you like the color :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was on another exo, but it’s not on permanent planets so good news for those who missed it :smile:

1 Like

What are exos like for feather drops? Are they better than T6?
Also, what’s the best sling bow to take to an umbris world? I’m, assuming rift or blink?
Thanks.

I’ve found the T7s are awesome for hunting feathers asthe majority of them are the higher level ones which have increases drop chance I believe.

Compare the difference between the roadrunners you see on T5 vs T6 for instance, lots of plain old “roadrunner” on T5, very few on T6.

However in saying that though… T7 terrain can be a nightmare for hunting on and umbris even more so. I have come across a few blink planets that hard very large wide open friendly spaces for hunting.

In terms of which bow, either rift or blink will work, only umbris bows will suffer a resistance penalty there. Rift bows arent much good for long range sniping as forging extra range on them is pointless unless you also forge extra projectile speed on them, so I’d almost recommend a blink bow and using a crit damge/chance build, forge and pie.

Personally I stick to my shotgun style bows for roadrunners. I use a full stealth spec with a super innocuous brew and this allows me to walk to point blank range and shotgun them.

1 Like

Depends on the terrain. Some areas are easy to hunt. Like bes can be easy cuz the ice. Me personally I have an area I hunt for feathers. But I have noticed the “big” RRs more on the exos than regular worlds.

1 Like

The new umbris planet is so pink when ur topside it’s crazy

Great planet, tons of goo and good umbris spots. \ o_o /

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.