Largely Water Planet

Hi All, I’ve been playing a little in early access but am really waiting for PS4 release, anyhow I’m just wondering if there are any planets that are mostly water, or at the least have very large ocean biomes, would help with my future plans (hopefully not an extremely high tier planet lol)
Cheers Ando

1 Like

Ha figured I see you pop up sooner or later.

well hello old friend

So I take it your going to make some awesome builds on here?

I don’t know the name, but there’s definitely an easy world that is like a bunch of small islands separated by twisting rivers everywhere. There’s a lot of water, and so a lot of swimming to get to new land.

1 Like

I’ll try my best, but honestly looking at what others have done already this early is quite astonishing, ive got a lot to learn in this one

If my memory recalls correctly… there were massive lakes on Sochaltin I. Tons on Besevrona but it’s a tier 4 world

1 Like

a massive (MASSIVE) lake would do, i’ll check out sochaltin thanks, yeah dont fancy my chances on a tier 4 at this point lol

there is plenty of lakes on mostly of the planets, even lava lakes and Besevrona is tier 5

im on lasaina at the moment and dont recall any large lakes but am still looking, thanks, and yeah tier 5? count me out for now lol

you best bet would be tier 3 planets

If you can handle AUS server, Boori has large lakes and looks pretty good imo

use http://www.boundless-maps.com/ if that helps spy out large bodies of water :slight_smile:

2 Likes

cool i’ll check out boori a little further and have a look at that link too thanks

Biitula is a nice choice too tbh. Big lakes, nearly-white gleam, blueish hue on stone.

Edit: Additional, the PS hub on Biitula is at 708N, 412E

This is a great build already for colour checking btw 🚧 The Worldspire (atlas & gleam shop, world colors)

3 Likes

another one to check out after work, and yes that color pallette is nice

Besevrona is Tier 4 or level 5. Debug confirms it :wink: