Latest Patch going to live servers?

@Steggs101 So how we looking at the time frame for forge and the new skill tree going live?

3 Likes

Hi Zina!

I really dislike having to give this sort of answer, but we don’t have a date just yet. However, we will be making an announcement soon (soon as in… actually quite soon!)

We appreciate the communication with the community may seem like it’s dwindled a bit in the past couple of months, which is exactly why Sam and I are here now. Sam is currently working on a master community plan which we’ll be implementing in the not so distant future, and I’m working on streamlining and improving our QA processes here at the moment (which is why you haven’t seen me chatting too often).

Once Sam has completed the master plan, and I’ve finished off sorting out processes, we’ll be around much more, talking to you about upcoming features, streaming, and general shenanigans with you all!

In the meantime, all of you are more than welcome to tag us in posts like this or on Discord, and we’ll be sure to make ourselves available :slight_smile:

10 Likes

we need this soon for a new player boost before its only me and dune left in boundless universe hahaha
if ya need bad artwork made in paint dont hesitate to contact me @Steggs101 was plannng a new release off aquazine but im waiting on update so if ya got some scoops for aquazine let me knowz :smile:

AQUAZINE - Boundless' first newspaper. Get it now! (new article! read now! hear all about secret artist)

1 Like

@Steggs101 Thnx bud, no pressure. Was just curious. A while back it was made to sound like it was only a couple weeks away from going live. The forums have been quite dead, and even the Report problems thread is on a record low for post.

Appreciate the response in this very busy time.

2 Likes