Lavender

No, this isn’t a plea for lavender from players, it’s a plea to the gods for Lavender to plllleaseeeeee show up as a pickable color more often. Need gleam, need rocks…I support the idea of rare colors so I’m not realllly fussing. Ok… maybe a little bit :wink:

3 Likes

Rocks are easy.

Spray paint is your best friend. Gleam on the other hand …

2 Likes

@Izzabell is the “God Of Lavander” Best person to ask about lavender hehehe

4 Likes

Spraying is easy, but I suppose mutating goo to lavender will be fun :wink: I haven’t quite got the hang of it…but i make some fun random colors!
I bow to the god of lavender.
Really, though, it’s my fault for decorating in so few colors.

1 Like

Lavender right? ? ill check my exo collection and post here what i have :slight_smile: gleam and rocks? ok loging to check

I’m not sure it’s even been an exo. It’s a gleambow exclusive…at least as far as I recall

mutating goo to lavender is pretty easy and can be done on only one gleam that is really easy to get: deep lavender.

My path is: warm blue to blue, then blue to lavender and you can even do lavender to deep lavender without changing the gleam :slightly_smiling_face: Come visit the 2nd underground floor in Ker Tadigkoz to see the setup :slight_smile:

Warm blue appears a lot on exo, at least recently :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just go blue to lavender but warm blue is a bit more common. :slight_smile:

Awesome, thank you! Guess it’s time to use my goo farm for something other than being silly with colors :wink:

1 Like

I wanted to thank you, I went to the exo and got me a ton of warm blue goo. My goo farm only has like 13?? pieces of lavender in it, lol, so I expect it’ll last me awhile. Gonna run off and plant my first batch!

3 Likes

I have a bunch of lavender marble made up I could get you a good deal on it :slight_smile:

I’ve also got a small stash of lavender gleam I could toss you some to expand your goo farm so u can place more lavender at once if u need no charge XD always down to help out where I can

1 Like

DM sent. :)) Ya’ll are the best!

MY FIRST LAVENDER BABY!!! lavender

8 Likes