Legends Guild - Tangle Location Tokens Now In Stock In Legendton!

Get Your Free Snowballs For Christmas Event!!! All Locations Should Be Ready Shortly!
Stand Locations:
Legend Guild HQ
Legendville Central Hub
Iconic Hunt Hive
TNT Mega Hub
Fireborn Nomad

2 Likes

The TNT ones will be in the superstore can’t fit 35 shop stands in the hub lol

Lunch time first though

2 Likes

Snowballs For Days!!!

2 Likes

Right haha, Couldn’t believe it when I respawned and you were both dead!! Crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

5000 free snowballs in the TNT superstore just outside the TNT megahub.
ENJOY!

Courtesy of Legend

2 Likes

Get’Em while there cold!

1 Like

:snowflake: Snowy Tree! :snowflake:

5 Likes

Leveling guide:
Required Buffs: Builders Buff 2 - Range Buff 2 - Mega Fast Brews - XP Pies & Energy Bombs OR Strawberry Pies
Required Items: 5-20k Of Any High Placement Xp Block - 20-200 Plots - 120 Speed One Shot AOE Hammer

Set Up:

1. Find Flat Area
  2. Set 2x2xX Plots Up (X=Total Plots High)
  3. Get The Highest Xp Per Block Placement Block You Can(Gems, Lucent, Metal Is Ok)
  4. Build First Block Line Up To Max Placement Range
  5. Hold Sneak, Forward & Place. Only Fill In 15x15 (Out Of 16x16) With Blocks (For Quick AOE Breaking)
    6.Repeat Until You Hit X (X=Total Plots High)
  6. Destroy & Repeat

This Is One Of The Fastest Ways I Have Found To Level Up If You Can Afford The Blocks Needed For This Process. You Can Use Lower Placement XP Blocks But Is Much Less Efficient!

Side Note - If You Have The Room This Method Can Be Also Done With A Single Block Line Level With Your Eyes. Just Sprint Backwards Until Blocks Are Gone Then Break & Repeat. Watch Your Stack Amount Switching To A New Set Of 100 Will Make You Miss. Get Used To Hitting Sneak At Correct Time To Off Set This.

3 Likes

Permanent World Item Location Tokens Now In Stock! Visit Legendton Today! :slight_smile:
All Gleam

1 Like

Permanent World Item Location Tokens Now In Stock! Visit Legendton Today! :slight_smile:
All Natural Ice

All Mould

All Twisted Wood

All Igneous Rocks

Legendton Public Area Open Now!

Legendton Is Officially & Fully Open To The Public! Get Your Spot Today. Public Area Located Outside The Ring Road Surrounding The City. Please Read The Legendton Public Ring Road Signage Before Plotting (Signage Located On Ring Road). Also, Check Out The Location Token Stores Located In Each Of The 12 Primary Buildings Around The Giant Tree! About 1/4 Of Tokens Stocked Currently! More Coming Soon! Any Help You Many Need Please Contact Me Discord - ILegend#1614 I Would Love To Help! :slight_smile: /wave

Access To Legendton Through:
TNT Mega Hub
Iconic Hunt Hive
Fireborn Nomad
Ultima Besv. Gate
Code Gleam
Regan Consortium
H.S.E Network
& Many More!

A Few Of The Legendton Early Access Builds! Still Under Construction But Looking Great! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

WTS Full Gleam Set One Of All The 255 Colors. Please Send Offers To Discord ILegend#1614

I love this place … Legend is a true Legend, very welcoming. :slight_smile: I’m building a weird big tower that will be used for … I’ll announce when I’m done. :stuck_out_tongue: … Still a lot of work

Thanks for the place

1 Like

<3 can’t wait to see what it is!! Glad to have you in Legendton friend!

1 Like

All Glacier

All Mud

All Tangle

1 Like