Legends Guild - Tangle Location Tokens Now In Stock In Legendton!

This Is An Informational Post. Recent Guild News Updated Often Check Comments!

All About ILegend

I Have Been Playing Boundless For Around 1.5 Years Now! Its Been An Amazing Journey & I Have Nothing But Praise To Give About This Game. I Have Around 3000 Hours Logged In Boundless. Please Feel Free To Ask Me Anything. Ill Do My Best To Give You A Quick Accurate Answer! I'm A Solo Player That Typically Plays On A Daily Basis. While Always Holding My 4 Days Portal Fuel Schedule. If You Don’t See Me Around I Have Many Alts Chances Are I'm Around. Please Private Message Me With Any Needs!

Get In Touch About Any Needs You Have!

I Would Recommend Messaging Me On Discord For Anything Urgent. Discord Response Time Avg. 24 Hours or Less.

Discord Info - ILegend#1614

Boundless Forums - ILegend

In-Game - MailBox In Tree & Every Building

Guild Discord! - https://discord.gg/mKQFnFh

Learn About The Legends Guild

My Goal With The Legends Guild Is To Provide Free Guild Buffs For Any One I Can Fit Into The Guild! Currently, I Always Try To Keep At Least 1 or 2 Open Spaces. I Check This Daily But If You Have Issues Getting In Please Contact Me And I Will Do What I Can To Make Room For You!

There Are No Requirements To Join The Guild.

For Staying In The Guild Please Try To Be Active At Least Once Every Two Weeks. Also, You Must Set Legends To Your Primary Guild. I Appreciate The Support Those Of You Not Set Primary But I Really Wanna Make Sure The Buffs Go To The Most People They Can! Legends Guild Is A Solo Created & Managed Guild. There Are Many Great Large Community Guilds I Can Recommend You To If Need Be. My Primary Goal Is To Provide Free Guild Buffs, Portal Access. Along With Other Services, I Think Benefit The Community As A Whole!

Check Out Legendton The New Guild HQ!

Legend Hubs Have Been Open & Running Since Sep 2018! Legends Guild, City & Portals Will Be Here For Years To Come. Boundless For Life! I Did My Best To Design This City With Functionality, Ascetics & Productivity In Mind! With That Being Said The City Is A Natural Meteor Hot Spot. It Was Built Perfectly Centered On 3 Different Regions! Let The Meteors Rain! This Will Be The New HQ Of The Legends Guild Permanently. All Other Official Legends Guild Projects Will Link There.

Please Contact Me With Any Recommendations

You Many Have For The City, Guild or Me! I Welcome & Appreciate Your Feedback About Possible Improvements.

How To Find The Legendton?

Main Access Through Legendville Central Hub, TNT Mega Hub, Iconic Hunt Hive, Fireborn Nomad & Ultima Besv Gate!

How Do I Create & Submit Location Tokens To Legend?

1. Find The Item 2. Drop A Plot Near Item 3. Create Location Tokens 4. Submit Location Token To Correct Basket In City 5. Make Some FootFall!

Location Tokens Guide & Tips

1. Required Item Must Be With InSight Of Location Spawn 2. Find Enough Of The Required Item To Regen Bomb Farm If Possible 3. Confirm That No Plots Block Required Item Farm Area 4. You May Create Tokens Without Plots. You won't Get Footfall But Lots Of Fun Exploring Still! 5. Adding 10k Prestige To Plot Will Double Your Footfall Per Visitor. Always Worth it!

What About Legendville

Legendville Will Begin Restoration Once The Portal Transfer Process Is Completed! I Will Have More Updates Soon! TO BE CLEAR LEGENDVILLE IS NOT SHUTTING DOWN. It WILL REOPEN ONCE REBUILD IS COMPLETED! DK'S LEGENDVILLE MALL IS NOT CHANGING & WILL CONTINUE TO RUN AS NORMAL

Legendton Future Plans:

Phase One

I'll Be Adding Accents To Add Realism To The City. Along With Adding Art To The Inside Or Redesigning The Upper Floor Interior Of The Buildings. Im Also Going To Be Turning The Water Area Under The Tree Into A Deeper Water Area With Accents.

Phase Two

Soon I'll Be Adding A Bottom To Legendton! My Plans Are A Single Column Table Top Design. With A Vast Internal Tunnel System For Exploring/Lore/Treasure Chests! Also, Will Have A Full Water Elevator From Bottom To Top Of Legendton Inside Column. Among Many Other Things Like Boats & Docks In Outskirt Liquid Area. Hopefully, Will Also, Be Painting The Tree Shadow Cerulean Once I Get 10k Paint!

General Goals

Get Legendton To 32m Prestige. Set Up A Delta Speed Hunting Network With Each Location Being An Old Iterations Of Legends Guild Cities! This Is A Long Term Plan Though For After The Bottom Of Legendton Is Finished! Open Full Buy Sell Shop Mirroring The Location Tokens Shops Items! Among Other Stores!
11 Likes

The whole area is definitely a work of art.

3 Likes

Was there last night. Was wonder what you had been up too. The place looks great. :beers:

2 Likes

Thanks Alot Friend! I Appreciate that alot! :slight_smile: Im So Glad Everyones Enjoying It!

1 Like

@ILegend

i think someone should take care of this place, died there today

1 Like

Thank You, Added Fence! Legendville Will Be Under Construction For Next Month Or So. Please Watch Your Step! :slight_smile: Ill Do My Best To Keep It Safe!

1 Like

:heart: Thanks For The Showcase Dev’s! :slight_smile: Made my day! @james

2 Likes

Any Amazing Event Put On By @Orrian & The Iconic Guild

3 Likes

Great time. Thanks coming out one heck of a match. Even went to OT.

1 Like

Get Your Free Snowballs For Christmas Event!!! All Locations Should Be Ready Shortly!
Stand Locations:
Legend Guild HQ
Legendville Central Hub
Iconic Hunt Hive
TNT Mega Hub
Fireborn Nomad

2 Likes

The TNT ones will be in the superstore can’t fit 35 shop stands in the hub lol

Lunch time first though

2 Likes

Snowballs For Days!!!

2 Likes

Right haha, Couldn’t believe it when I respawned and you were both dead!! Crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

5000 free snowballs in the TNT superstore just outside the TNT megahub.
ENJOY!

Courtesy of Legend

2 Likes

Get’Em while there cold!

1 Like

:snowflake: Snowy Tree! :snowflake:

5 Likes

Leveling guide:
Required Buffs: Builders Buff 2 - Range Buff 2 - Mega Fast Brews - XP Pies & Energy Bombs OR Strawberry Pies
Required Items: 5-20k Of Any High Placement Xp Block - 20-200 Plots - 120 Speed One Shot AOE Hammer

Set Up:

1. Find Flat Area
  2. Set 2x2xX Plots Up (X=Total Plots High)
  3. Get The Highest Xp Per Block Placement Block You Can(Gems, Lucent, Metal Is Ok)
  4. Build First Block Line Up To Max Placement Range
  5. Hold Sneak, Forward & Place. Only Fill In 15x15 (Out Of 16x16) With Blocks (For Quick AOE Breaking)
    6.Repeat Until You Hit X (X=Total Plots High)
  6. Destroy & Repeat

This Is One Of The Fastest Ways I Have Found To Level Up If You Can Afford The Blocks Needed For This Process. You Can Use Lower Placement XP Blocks But Is Much Less Efficient!

Side Note - If You Have The Room This Method Can Be Also Done With A Single Block Line Level With Your Eyes. Just Sprint Backwards Until Blocks Are Gone Then Break & Repeat. Watch Your Stack Amount Switching To A New Set Of 100 Will Make You Miss. Get Used To Hitting Sneak At Correct Time To Off Set This.

3 Likes

Permanent World Item Location Tokens Now In Stock! Visit Legendton Today! :slight_smile:
All Gleam

1 Like

Permanent World Item Location Tokens Now In Stock! Visit Legendton Today! :slight_smile:
All Natural Ice

All Mould