Legendville hub moving to delta C; come by Legendville mall if you still want a Legendville portal. Legendville mall is NOT moving šŸ˜Š

Legendville Hub is moving to Delta C and all Legendville Hub (not mall) portals will be closed.

Legendville Mall remains though! Come get a portal! Custom sizes available! Portals always only 1c (or free if you catch me online)

If you have a shop in Legendville City and want to move to the mall Iā€™m offering my ā€œorphan specialā€ like I did with PxR - 50k instead of the usual 25k for opening a shop. No man left behind!

Donā€™t worry Legendville Mall isnā€™t going anywhere! I never abandon my builds - I even still have my Finata mall, and my old base in Aquatopia from launch!

6 Likes

Information About Legends Guild New City & Future Of Legendville Click Below!

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry that wasnā€™t directed at you legend haha I was just making sure people know Legendville Mall isnā€™t going anywhere :blush:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: no no friend no worries at all friend just wanna make sure people understand! <3

2 Likes

Iā€™m guessing that the new location is the growing WIP build that took the capitol recently? Lots of work had to have gone into that for sure.

1 Like

haha that was it switched the name now its open :slight_smile: tons more left to do!

So is the new Legend hub from @ILegend the new Legendville hub? Iā€™m confused :laughing:

Tons Of Info Here!

I saw the post :slight_smile: just confused as to whether this is part of DKs Legendville or a completely different hub? Sorry if Iā€™m missing something itā€™s still early here and I havenā€™t had a coffee :laughing:

Edit: Iā€™m guessing that it is. Got confused by names before lol! Like when Illuminaughty joined but wasnā€™t part if Illuminoorty haha

3 Likes

This is NOT part of dkā€™s mall! Dkā€™s mall is not part of this process & will keep working as normal :slight_smile: haha understandable i may have over used legend :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw the new place today, itā€™s amazing! @BabyCookie literally dragged me to go see it, with a grapple. I didnā€™t even know you could do that, lol.

4 Likes

Thanks Alot Friend!

2 Likes

Ahh okidoki! So Legends is completely independent of Legendville?

And @SavageSpyder83 lol! Watch out for that one, Cookie-chan is a terrible influence :wink:

2 Likes

I learned it from @ILegend Chan mwahahahaha

2 Likes

Hey u made a new oorty!

2 Likes

I did, but shhhh itā€™s a secret :laughing: heā€™s getting packed up for a journey to Guilford, if my Oorty can bring himself to say goodbye :frowning:

4 Likes

It must have really have boggles your mind when you figured out @illuminawtyness wasnā€™t the leader of the not illuminoorti guild called iLLumiNaughty!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
I still get messages to this day

4 Likes

so my portal to dkā€™s mall is safe then its not a shop portal its to the row of portals everyone has.

2 Likes

D: thereā€™s Nawty-chan

2 Likes