Legendville hub moving to delta C; come by Legendville mall if you still want a Legendville portal. Legendville mall is NOT moving 😊

Don’t worry that wasn’t directed at you legend haha I was just making sure people know Legendville Mall isn’t going anywhere :blush:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: no no friend no worries at all friend just wanna make sure people understand! <3

2 Likes

I’m guessing that the new location is the growing WIP build that took the capitol recently? Lots of work had to have gone into that for sure.

1 Like

haha that was it switched the name now its open :slight_smile: tons more left to do!

So is the new Legend hub from @ILegend the new Legendville hub? I’m confused :laughing:

Tons Of Info Here!

I saw the post :slight_smile: just confused as to whether this is part of DKs Legendville or a completely different hub? Sorry if I’m missing something it’s still early here and I haven’t had a coffee :laughing:

Edit: I’m guessing that it is. Got confused by names before lol! Like when Illuminaughty joined but wasn’t part if Illuminoorty haha

3 Likes

This is NOT part of dk’s mall! Dk’s mall is not part of this process & will keep working as normal :slight_smile: haha understandable i may have over used legend :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw the new place today, it’s amazing! @BabyCookie literally dragged me to go see it, with a grapple. I didn’t even know you could do that, lol.

4 Likes

Thanks Alot Friend!

2 Likes

Ahh okidoki! So Legends is completely independent of Legendville?

And @SavageSpyder83 lol! Watch out for that one, Cookie-chan is a terrible influence :wink:

2 Likes

I learned it from @ILegend Chan mwahahahaha

2 Likes

Hey u made a new oorty!

2 Likes

I did, but shhhh it’s a secret :laughing: he’s getting packed up for a journey to Guilford, if my Oorty can bring himself to say goodbye :frowning:

4 Likes

It must have really have boggles your mind when you figured out @illuminawtyness wasn’t the leader of the not illuminoorti guild called iLLumiNaughty!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
I still get messages to this day

4 Likes

so my portal to dk’s mall is safe then its not a shop portal its to the row of portals everyone has.

2 Likes

D: there’s Nawty-chan

2 Likes

Hey cookie :slight_smile::heart:

1 Like

Yes! That Is Dk’s Malls Which Will Be Work Just Like Normal! DK’s Mall IS NOT MOVING! Only The Legends Guild Hub (Commonly Called The Central Hub)! Same Goes For City Work Only The Legends Guild Controlled Property Will Be Going Through These Changes. Dk’s Mall Will Continue To Run Just Like Normal!

5 Likes