Legendville Mall Redesign and NEW: TNT basket row

Legendville Mall has been renovated by DK, Prime and BruceBanner! Come check us out on Tana V, using portals at Ultima Mall, Gyosha Mall hub, PS Biitula, Duskmoor, Kindred Bay, TNT megahub and more! You can also get there from any Legendville hub portal if you head east from Legendville town center!

I hope everyone enjoys the enchanted forest theme we’re going for!

Shop spaces are available in 1x3 and 2x3 sizes; contact me if you want a custom size. If you are new and need help starting out, we are happy to help you with free building materials and advice.

I’m also proud to announce that in conjunction with TNT we are opening a basket row in Legendville Mall! 1x2 plots are available in mall row C (silver trees) for request baskets only! We think this will be helpful to farmers, noobs and any other sellers. No walls please in this section, to allow for free flow between basket shops.

Contact DKPuncherello, Prime18 or BruceBanner for more info about opening a regular 2x3 shop or a 1x2 basket stand, or just to say hi! You can reply to me here, Pm me here, message me in game (shout in Legendville for help if I am afk, other Legends can assist), PSN message me (DKPuncherello) or discord me, DKPuncherello#5174

7 Likes

I LOVE the new mall design and my shop is getting a makeover so excuse its emptiness! :blush:

2 Likes

Looks awesome. Great work all round!

Yep, this is beautiful. Thanks guys for the infrastructure and for making so appealing! Chiseling can eat up soooooo much time!

Looks great. Still my most successful store. Keep up the good work.