Let's Discuss Prestige

If you hollow out that buried rock, it might give you a bump.

Glad to hear everyone in this thread is doing awesome after the update!

My LED store in Duskmoor mall was around 11k prestige. Now up to 19k. Thats basically built out of marble, shop stands, foliage from Gleambows and the LEDs placed in ground for buying references.

Though, I honestly couldn’t give a f*** less about prestige. I build what I think would be neat. Not build according to numbers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was thinking about that. I’ll try a bit and see if it bumps up.

I lost about 30% or 1.3 million prestige . Frankly I don’t give a damn and my build will continue to evolve in the direction I choose . So sorry I won’t change my style for the flavor of the month .

2 Likes

My settlement of Sydney went from 5.9 million to 6.7 million, turning it into a city over night. Was pleasantly surprised… next goal, a great city :joy::grin:

1 Like

I am happy with changes.
My builds always have variety of blocks - its never just a big structure made of 1-2 types of materials.
I always leave a lot of natural features inside my settlements as parts of buildings as well, and I like the fact I don’t get punished for that prestige-wise (you know the negative changes to prestige for placing natural blocks before? I tend to add to nature by “building” trees and bushes or re-shaping natural rock/soil formations around my builds, so I was always losing on prestige there).

1 Like

Flower power.

2 Likes

And that’s part of the beauty too. In this game, you don’t have to go after prestige too!