Let's keep hunts intresting

Let’s do Hunts like
-Hammers only
-axes only
-shovels only
-bombs only
-Fists only
I’m not about the oort all the time but want lil bit more fun and laughter.

I Would host them but hard to make call outs on controller

7 Likes

Haha! How slow a fist only hunt would be :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

depending on whether forged fists are allowed

2 Likes

Start with an ‘anything but slingbows’ hunt. Good old ABS hunt. I’d be down for axes and fists.

1 Like

i would say just do craftable totems only that u can craft for free just as it comes

3 Likes

Just grab a load of my Rank -100 wood hammers with 5 speed and 10 durability :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There should be a laser augment for totems that zaps mobs while it’s pointed at them.

3 Likes

It’s time for the hunters to become the Boopers

4 Likes

Wish I could throw Tallow or use it to slap them across the face.

2 Likes

Maybe we get more tallow drops if we slice them up ourselves with axes (O.O)

I think still one of the Best hunts ive been In was with aussie guild and Only bombs hunt

1 Like

Bomb only hunts are THE BEST. Squatch were the gods of bomb hunts. We did some axe and hammer hunts, they are SLLOOOOOW and get boring quick.

1 Like

Thought came up I deal with alot of elite cuddles, while on my builder class and I just boop them really fast with my t6 single hit hammer to get rid of them :laughing:

1 Like

I have adult comments.

2 Likes

no grapple hunt - fight all wildstock on the ground: only jumping and running

1 Like

Same tried with chisels to by accident :joy::rofl::joy: it didn’t work.

1 Like

I think hunts have to be non stop action , jumping from one to another meteor fighting all the time

I think most people enjoy non stop action and then two hours are gone in seconds and the nice benefit is a lot of loot which the community needs for fueling and crafting .

I ll try to do the hunts i lead this way fast non stop action and i think the people who join them are very happy the way we hunt.

Doing most of the time T6 hunts secially for the forging mats like hopper cores and eyes and its a bit more of a challange for all because need to help each other what in my opinion makes also more fun to keep an eye on each other.

Just my thoughts about hunting
And i love to hunt :wink::wink::wink:

Greetings Turrican2006 (The Pharao :grin::grin::grin:)

1 Like