Let's talk gaming & UKGrannyGamer playing Boundless

Lol … so fun to see other people shout out my stream … I’m the Let’s Talk Gaming guy by the way :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Watching @sirdad at the moment … might hop into the game later on. Also been watching @Spitcup a lot lately. I actually just got back into the game and man … I missed the awesome community.

4 Likes

Great to see you!! :smiley: Loving your streams!

1 Like

Welcome back :smiley: finding the stream was a nice surprise

2 Likes

Thanks … been having a blast again, especially since I was able to bring some peeps from my community into the game :slight_smile:

5 Likes

UkGrannyGamer on! :smiley:

Oh wow thank you guy so much for all of this :slight_smile: I can honestly say this is the best online community I have ever known and I’ve been at this game business a long time. Mort and I are having so much fun playing this game and the help we have gotten from the community has been amazing, so thank you all so much :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Its been great to watch the game from total beginner perspective.
Its been a while since ive watched a stream more than few minutes.

And welcome to the forums.

4 Likes

Welcome!! :smiley: So glad you joined in here! Yep, this really is a great community, the people are a huge part of what makes Boundless so special for me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like Paka said, the community really is one of the best around by a long shot.
We’re like one big happy - if slightly dysfunctional - family :laughing: and if not for some I don’t know that i would have made it past my first month or so. And now we have our Oortian Grandma :heart_eyes:
The forum brings the place alive, even when you live like a recluse in game!

3 Likes

I’m sort of the Aunt of the forum that everybody is all like, “Just don’t get her talking about her cats!” :laughing: :wink:

3 Likes

Keep in mind some people get cranky on the forums :blush: but much less than other games haha

2 Likes

Haha, yeah, because we are passionate about the game… can get a little heated, just like a big family holiday meal! :smile::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Also you’re totally not a crazy cat lady paka…yet. You definitely have future potential though haha

1 Like

Morning all streaming now come on by and say hi follow us so sub at sirdadsirson twitch tv

3 Likes

Ahh my lunch break has just begun and I need something to do! Thanks!

1 Like
Watch live video from orrian on www.twitch.tv
1 Like

You on now @Orrian? It’s not coming up

1 Like

No im at work. :slightly_smiling_face: I may stream while a build later but seems I need a video card update 1st.

1 Like

Spitcup on! :slight_smile:

1 Like