LF A Builder [COMPLETED]

Looking For A Builder

This is a Private Project

Will be building in a 8 plots long by 6 plots wide & 3 plots high

Very simple build but looking for it to be well designed.

ALL MATERIALS WILL BE PAID FOR.

500,000c for the builder

1 Like

“This is a Private Project” :wink:

Temptation was to great. lol.

Are you a builder lol :wink:

It is what i like to do, but I have to be honest I don’t do very well at detail stuff.

Good at big square blocks though lol.

Again Jacey-chan O.O

2 Likes

what sort of build you want have ? a shop, a house or something else ?

1 Like

@Saint-X Something else, like a box type build. Hence the very simple but nicely designed

I help builders with coins :slight_smile: hahaha

1 Like

I remember back when i was helping you with coin. Glad you’re paying it forward :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Quick Question: Do you want the builder to also design what is being built?

2 Likes

That’s correct, however the purpose of this build is very simple.
It’s basically a box type build with 2 floors.
Outside doesn’t need to look amazing, but inside does

1 Like

Purpose being very simple. As others have asked, is it a shop? Maybe a meeting area? Info room? Storage Room / Locker Room? Will it be a workshop? Being vague doesn’t give me any ideas what you wish to do with said space once it is built.

1 Like

Jacey-chan wants a Gleam Tower lol

1 Like

ikr? I could easily do that, but will it suffice for what Jacey-chan is looking for? That’s another story.

1 Like

I’ll get the silk yellow gleam ready lol

3 Likes

If you need a tree or a garden you know where I am, other than that my skills are extremely limited :laughing:

Intrigued to see what gets built though!

1 Like

I’m sorry I’m being very vague about what it is for, although this build will be for the community hence why it needs to look good and presentable.

So;

The outside doesn’t NEED detail
Only the inside, I have a few ideas for it but as soon as I explain one idea the complete build is no longer a secret.

If someone is good at designing builds from the inside then this will be a job for them.

@Trickyy90 - I may need your expertise for a different project - please PM me on discord

1 Like

Why commission someone if the build needs to be a secret?

O.O Secret Jacey-chan hiding da :cookie: s me can’t wait to see what’s Baking

3 Likes

Because I trust the person to build it not to say anything.
They would get a full understanding of my idea and will get why this needs to be a secret :blush:

I did have someone for this build but they are so behind their own builds they haven’t been able to complete this.
Realistically it should of been finished and open ready for new year, so I’m a little behind schedule right now

1 Like