LF light mustard sponge

Looking for any amount of light mustard sponge. Not sure if that’s available on sovereigns or not but can’t find one that has it. Also looking for any natural blocks in light mustard, sand thorns etc.

It didn’t look to be an option on Sponge I’m afraid, but I changed over Silty Soil, Ash, Sand, and Gravel (forgot to look at thorns options, sorry!) to it on a T1 that has a few days left on it, Spookyville, portal at Sylva, Raxxa labeled Spooky Orb Farm, which you can get to by TNT Circ.

2 Likes

Everything will help! Thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll look in my storage later today when I get on game.

2 Likes

6 other mustard for thorns, but no light…

2 Likes

@Shadykatt34 I got 190 Light Mustard Sponge with your name on it :blush:

Just need to arrange time and place to meet up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooo that will be amazing! I can meet up anytime today. Can be in game in 5 mins if you are around?

1 Like

I looked through all of my sponge storage and found a total of 3 pieces of the light mustard. You are welcome to it if it will help

2 Likes

@Shadykatt34 logging in now for a few minutes so I can give you the sponge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok perfect I’ll meet you in tnt

2 Likes

Haha I’ll get those off you later if you don’t mind!! See you at the BU :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll check my reclaim when I’m next on

2 Likes

Missed this just loged off :grinning: ill look for it after i wake up. If i have some mats ill take it with me to antar.

2 Likes

Much appreciated!

1 Like

Do you still need this Katt-chan

1 Like

No I think i was able to find enough @BabyCookie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.