LF weather clear grapples / mags

With the big hunt tomorrow and the weather bug i was wanting to look for weather clearing equipment, specifically grapples and loot magnets with clear weather trait?

Price isn’t to much of a problem, just wondering if anyone had these in a store or some kind of regular stock?

EZPZ has very nice weather sticks, I’m slowly outfitting all my girls with one.

Z

Hop hop

3 Likes

Yeah i buy his fist ones there, I was just thinking a grapple would be useful for when i switch up hands also though :thinking:

Yeah haven’t seen the grapples, yet but I’ll follow to see if they are around.

Z

Hop hunt hop hunt

big hunt tomorrow umm isn’t it today or is there another?

1 Like

would you maybe want these?

3 Likes

Yeah those in your store? Haven’t looked in a while…

Please forgive me i have been on a slight hiatus while crocheting for my cat :heart_eyes_cat:

Where you have them I’m on my way

Z

Hop run hop run

Looks to be in da forge :smirk_cat:

ah no i just saw the post and decided to give it a try. they’re cooking. and will be ready in an hour

Thanks man :heart_eyes_cat::kissing_cat:

I need 2 sets please my healer will heal you out on the field so much better.

Z

Bunny eyes

made another 9 :slight_smile: . @DarkQueen @Undead come find me at ezpz in about an hour and I’ll give you a stack each

1 Like

Thank you, soo much

Z

Happy Bunny bouncing around EZPZ mall

I had them special made I normally use them for building but might use them on hunt if weather keeps up as it has been but yours are better Whitlet-chan @whitelet can you make me a batch also so I can save these for building

New mall or old mall? Going to park and find real-life food since everyone keeps telling me to eat.

Z

Hop hop

1 Like

sure thing. also has sinking feeling on it. is that ok?

Yea that’s fine I have gleampops so that don’t affect me hunting lol Thankyou how much I owe yea

1 Like

Waiting ever so nicely.

Z

Munch munch

slingbows have clear weather too??? i already spent like 70k lmao

1 Like