Life Past Level 150

I would really like to see the introduction of some kind of alternate advancement system once you exceed level 150. At this point you have all points you can possibly spend unlocked and it would be really nice is the rewards shifted instead of continuing to get skills I can’t use. More cubits maybe? Anything but useless skill points.

7 Likes

This isn’t a bad idea. Love the idea of more cubits since the seasonal fun wearables cost cubits

yea, I totally agree here. I know some friends of mine just have tons upon tons of skill points they wish they could use.

I would love to see “Trait” skills. 50 points to unlock. Specialized skills for class types. Miners,farmers,builders,hunters and what have you.

6 Likes

I think some type of family legacy system would be better. Where all characters under your account share a legacy tree.

Think final fantasy X sphere system or path of exile skill page layout.

Where every 50 (can be more or can be less) levels you get 1 pt towards the tree. The tree can continue to expand and grow as the game grows. But the perks from that page count towards all your characters.

This type of skill system would reward long term play for people. But also not amplify the already plentiful cubits we get per level.

I think if we get too many cubits then that is less funding towards devs. Which I think they should maintain their sources.

I like this option a lot and would love to see it take root in game. So many options for skills and so many ways to build your oortian tree

7 Likes

Like wise you can have a character prestige level on top of this. So the family legacy skill tree plus a second system that adds points per level and Grant’s new titles or something to show your dedication in game.

2 Likes

I currently have roughly 115 unused skill points. I keep spending my cubits on plots…:sweat_smile:

Wouldn’t mind seeing something new for skill pages

4 Likes

As cubits are a form of real life currency, I don’t think it a great idea to give even more, after lvl 50 we get enough for 10 plots every level, and we can get up to dozens of lvls per day if you want to farm lvls. More than that could impact sales or ammount of claimed unused land that’s already around the universe

7 Likes

Life past 150 = Projects / plans just get bigger…

5 Likes

I think it would be nice to be able to create something like compounded epic skills, once you’re maxed out. ie: combine light + jump, combine shadow epic + gathering…

• or trade them for cosmetics
  • or trade them for block/decor packages (select from seasonal items like twinkles & oortys and block sets like octigrid/decorative gleam, etc)
7 Likes

I would like to see special / fun skills like:

• Character Effects (Just like the element effects on mobs)
  • Weapon Effects (everytime you shoot the slingbow is make a spitter sound

thing like that unlock in the skill tree after lvl 150 xD

5 Likes

I think once you hit level 150 you should get portal, warp and environmental protection traits for free.

Would look cool for sure! I’m down if there are no performance compromises!

1 Like

Maybe not cubits… but perhaps a new currency that is just for wearables, or maybe special blocks?

1 Like

Lvl. 151 be like

IMG_0974

(jokes aside, a Class Mastery system [EQOA, anyone? :eyes:] of sorts would be dreamy.)

4 Likes

epic skills, i like that…
maybe a new epic forging skill like higher luck (higher chances of nice boons, incl. a lil bit quirk reduction would be very very nice)

1 Like

hehe I have the names Mew and Mewtwo xD

1 Like

I would love to see something like these suggestions implemented! Too bad it would take like 3 years lol.

I think it could be easy enough to add a fourth row of epic skills that unlock after level 150 or so, and each of those are 10-25 skill points.

Atmosphere mastery = auto points into each atmo protection.
Luck mastery
Tool mastey = acts as 5 points into each tool power
speed mastery = extra 5 points into agility
Etc…

1 Like

Will next ones be called Mewtoo and Mewalso? :wink:

2 Likes