dark fuchsia gleam
(? ) sepia glow caps

3 Likes

Misspelled ours lol

[Eltanin

1 Like

Planet Brown now accessible from TNT Megahub :slight_smile:

4 Likes

planet Mu, TNT sov section, (‘pyrr’ portal)
still picking colors, will be available for visiting and harvesting

2 Likes

Tartarus - access from Cookie Kingdom houchus at Cookies monstrosity(cyborg gingerbread man)
Hot cherry gleam.

2 Likes

Iceburn, reachable by PS Besevrona (Portal N3).

1 Like
1 Like

Any planets with black sand?

Make my concrete easier to make

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone’s pulled black sand yet. You’ll prob still have to use black rocks and combustion.
I believe we now have black mud, soil, and spinebacks.

and black igneous and black lustrous, which is nice.

and black mould.

4 Likes

@DKPuncherello Kocadi connection to the Mega Hub is up.

1 Like

No portal yet but plan on putting it on Cardass TNT
Edit: Dark Red gleam

1 Like

Lilith II, portal S4 from PS Delta Cancret. Goes to stark turquoise gleam ball. Planet also has black lustrous, black meta, and hot cherry sedi.

I got black gravel on my sovereign

4 Likes

Beta Eridj-T4 Coal, accessible from Nomads Market on Delta Cancret, portal P15. I have no idea how to make a fancy forum post for my planet and I’m on PS4 so screenshotting is a hassle, warping and editing are allowed though, no plotting.

I have a T6 coal sovereign world with the big sky rounded gleam formations of night azure gleam. I also have the big night azure lustrous trees (the ones with the big foliage islands on top.
The planet isn’t too bad looking, some colors are a bit weird together but the overall terrain is amazing if you like to grapple around worlds. Watch your step cause there are many holes that will bring you straight to lava. It is why I called it My Fancy Deadly Planet.
It should be accessible to all and everyone should be able to take blocks. Although no plotting permissions cause I won’t be renewing it once it expires!

It is 1 blinksec from Shedu Tier. But my portal to it is at Land of the dead on Alnitans. Easy access from the Reaper’s Deathgate.
I have platforms built under 3 of the bowling gleam rounded objects, for easy farming.

2 Likes

Planet Andellaxide. Boori. At booricay hub Access at tnt boori. Or tower of power clock tower .

3 Likes

Rolled naturally rare night fuchsia. Also got black spineback naturally for you @DKPuncherello

3 Likes

Ragnarok, T6 accessible from Houchus portal seekers, sovereign planet, no plotting but can gather resources. has light red gleam to which I will be setting up a regen farm soon

1 Like